Bonding (Chapter 1)

'Sunday... Welp, at least there's no school.' you thought, half asleep.

You laid in your bed, thinking... It was then that you noticed arms around your waist. You turned your head to the side to see Namjoon's face inches away from yours. This startled you so you jumped back. 

When you calmed down, you observed his face. He was looked so cute and peaceful when he slept.

'Now I feel like a creep...'

You carefully slipped out of his arms and went to the bathroom to take a shower. In the shower, you fully woke up and remembered the events of last night. 

'I was with Namjoon, watching the sunset. We kissed! Then we went to my house while holding hands! And THEN we cuddled!' 

By the time you remembered everything, your face was as red as a tomato. You closed the running water and put on some clothes.

'Time for breakfast. Let's see... I had pancakes yesterday... cornflakes? I'm not in the mood to cook right now' you thought.

You walked to the kitchen and saw Mark sitting at the table. You immediately stopped in your tracks.

'Crap! I forgot Mark was staying over!' you thought.

"Oh, hi Mark!" you said. "When did you get home?"

"Pretty late." he said while reading the newspaper.

"Oh, okay. By the way, Namjoon stayed over. He's still asleep." you explained.

"Okay." he responded. Thankfully, he wasn't having any dirty thoughts.

--------------------

Time has passed, Namjoon already woke up and you all ate cornflakes together.

"Nina, I finished reading (favorite book). I really loved the ending." Namjoon said.

"I knew you would! That's my favorite book after all!" you said.

Then, Namjoon's phone ringed. He got up and walked into the living room so you couldn't hear him. When he got back he walked over to you and pecked your cheek.

"I need to go. See ya later." he said and left.

You couldn't move. You blushed at he kiss and Mark looked at you, confused.

"What's wrong? Did he infect you with some disease?" he asked innocently.

You just put your hand on your cheek on the place where he kissed you.

-------------------

Namjoon and the other members were busy so there was no one at the dorm. Hyerin's mom didn't let her hang out 'cause she got a bad grade and Heidi was out with her other friends. The only option was to hang out with Mark. The two of you went out for ice cream. You sat at a bench and exchanged a few jokes, talked about yourselves and got to know each other. He was very fun and you really enjoyed his company, you felt like you got a little closer to him and learned some things no other fangirl ever could.

After the ice cream, you took a walk through the town. You stopped at a few places to look around. Mark bought an adorable teddy bear that held heart in its hands that had the words 'I Luv u' printed on it and gave it to you. You were hesitant to take it but he insisted. You also stopped at an arcade and competed in a driving game. You won, surprisingly. As time went by, it got dark and he took you back home.

"Hyerin's mom said she cleaned up the guest room, so I won't bother you anymore. I already moved all my stuff there." he said as you approached your house.

"Oh, great! Well, Mark, thanks for keeping me company. Everyone was so busy today, I would've died of boredom is it weren't for you." you said and smiled at him.

"No problem." he said.

"Okay, see ya tomorrow!" you said.

"See you."

-------------------

'Ahhhh, spending time with your Bias was the best. Of course, Namjoon is still my Ultimate Bias. Still, Mark was very fun to be around and, not to mention, adorable as hell. ' you thought as you got ready for bed. But before falling asleep you put all the books from subjects you have tomorrow in your bag so you wouldn't forget to do it in the morning. You also set up your alarm for school tomorrow.