Chapter Twenty Five

Bipolar disorders-a disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

Schizophrenia-a disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly.

Santana heard footsteps from above and she quickly opened her eyes. She didn't remember falling asleep but she knew it was late afternoon from the sun shining from the small window from above. Meaning she missed breakfast.

"He's not coming back" she whispered to herself. She hopped off of the bed and ran near the stairs until she couldn't go any further. Santana listened closely, trying to focus on the voices through the floor board and walls. She notice how differently they sounded from the men in the masks.

"HELP ME!!" She shouted hearing the footsteps getting closer. "PLEASE!!"

The footsteps started to walk away until she heard them stop. Everything went quiet and she turned around and sat back on the bed. Laying back down she curl up in a ball, rolled over and cried to herself letting the tears hit the sheet.

***

King, Trae and Dex slowly drove past Chase apartment seeing him getting escorted out by two policemen in handcuffs with a smile on his face. FBI agents were walking in and out of his apartment building taking out evidence. As they slammed him down on the cop car he locked eyes with King and smiled.

King trigger finger started itching. He wanted to drop him right there but knew he couldn't due to the cops being around. King wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to drawn more attention to him and the situation he was already in.

"Today was his worst luckiest day" Dex said from the backseats.

"Lets go to the second spot" Trae suggested before speeding off, driving away from the scene.

After driving for about an hour, Trae finally pulled up to an old house that was out of the city. "You sure this is it bro?" Dex questioned looking around from the backseat. The outside looked tore up. The shutters were coming off, the brushes and trees were growing around it, and the gutters was hanging off the roof.

"You scared or something?" Trae asked him in the rear view mirror. Dex gave him the finger before hopping out along with King. Trae killed the engine and hopped out taking a look around following King on the porch.

King opened the door seeing dust particles flying everywhere through the sunlight from the windows. "Yoo this place looks abandon" Trae stated. The floorboards were weak, the wallpaper was hanging off the walls and the furniture was sitting under sheets.

"Lets just take a look around" King told them. "See if we find something" he continued before walking away heading to the next room. After about thirty minutes of looking around the house they decided to give up.

"Ain't nothing here bro" Dex said stomping threw out the house.

"Let's go" Trae added. "Let's head to the third spot"

King shrugged his shoulder and was getting ready to follow his boys but stopped when he heard something. "Yo ya hear that?" He question getting their attention.

"Hear what?" Dex questioned. King put his fingers to his mouth and listened again. He quietly walked back to where he was standing before seeing a door that blended with the paint on the wall.

"Did one of ya check this door?" He questioned. Trae and Dex both shook their heads.

King carefully unlocked the door and opened it seeing a flight of steps leading downstairs. He quietly started to walk down hearing someone crying. Once he reached the bottom he seen her laying down with her back facing him.