Chapter Fourteen

"All of our stuff is ruined" Chanel said as they checked their apartment. "I just got this couch not even a week ago" she whined.

"I'll get you a new one Chanel" Trigga said. Once the guys got to the girl apartment they went to check it out making sure nobody was inside hiding. "It's not the same" she pouted. Trigga couldn't help but shake his head he knew what was wrong with Chanel right now.

"You hungry or something?"

"Yes I'm starving"

Dex shook his head and made his way towards the back heading to Santana room. He walked in seeing her and King cleaning everything up together.

"You alright?"

"Yeah nothing was taken but they ruined everything..."

She stop talking when she saw the picture of her and her mother ripped in half right down the middle, separating them.

"Who would do this?" She questioned to herself as Dex gently took the picture of her hand.

"Who is this? Is that you?" He asked pointing to the older women.

"No that's my mother"

"Talk about twin you look just like her body and all" he smiled walking out with them still in his hand.

"You do look like her" King said getting her attention. She turned her head seeing him going through her photo album that was untouched.

"Don't look in that" she giggled standing up. She quickly walked over to him and tried to snatch it but he moved it out of reach.

"You was a cute chubby baby" he teased. "You defiantly look like a real life Lilo in this one all Hawaiian and shit look at you"

"Stop that when I first went down give me my book" she laughed snatching it out if his hands.

"Yo Lilo your mother side got strong ass genes" he continued watching her walk away.

"King-"

"Alright I'm done" Her phone started vibrating on the dresser getting his attention. He seen it was Chase calling so he decided to pick it up.

"Yoo"

"Uh hello" Chase answered. "Is Santana around?"

"Nah she busy right now" King answered before hanging up getting her attention.

"Chauncey called you"

"King you answered my phone?" She said walking over back over to him.

"Yeah you was busy here call that nigga back" he said passing her her phone. She quickly called him back waiting after four rings before he answered.

"Hey Chase" she answered hearing King chuckling.

"Hey Santana I just called and-"

"I know I was busy doing something wassup?" She questioned sitting on the foot of her bed as King followed. He had smirk on his face as he listened to their conversation sitting down next to her.