"And we believe this is their keyword." Mijin said.

Team wanna one looked completely shocked.

"No way... how could you guys..." Daniel widened his eyes.

"I can't believe this..." Woojin is shocked too.

But after freezing for a few seconds, everyone in team wanna one burst out laughing.

"Wait... what?" Youngtaek asked.

"Is our acting good?" Jinhee asked with a smile.

"Our answer was wrong?" Seungmin whispered, shocked.

The other teams also watched nervously.

"What about you guys? What do you think our keyword was?" Sungyoon asked, remaining calm.

They held up their board.

"We all think your keyword is "I know". Because "what about you" is too obvious to be the answer." Seongwoo stepped up and explained.

Team golden child gasped loudly.

"Holy f*ck." Minah cursed, loud enough for the opposing team to hear.

"Did they really just-" Jaehyun covered his mouth.

Team wanna one tried to figure out if their reactions are real or not, but it's not easy.

"Okay, let me announce the results..." Chan finally stepped up.

"Team golden child's guess is wrong, and team wanna one's guess... is wrong too!"

"What?!" Team wanna one looked even more surprised.

Team golden child finally laughed. But there's more waiting for them.

"We'll pick the winner by the amount of times they say their keyword." Jeongin said.

"Then we'll win. They don't have keywords they've said more." Jinhee said with a grin.

"Watch." Jibeom only smiled confidently along with his teammates.

"Team wanna one's keyword is "I already". They repeated it for 3 times in total."

"Team golden child's keyword is "I'd like to ask"..."

"They didn't even say it that many times!" Daniel exclaimed.

"The winner is team golden child! They've repeated it for 5 times in total!"

The teams cheered, while team golden child jumped. Team wanna one looked shocked.

"No way that they've repeated it for five times...we counted." Woojin said.

"Okay, we'll be honest, we used voice recording with our phones. But we definitely didn't hear them repeat that too many times." Daehwi said.

"First of all, don't worry. Because out of all 6 teams, 4 of them used their phones in the game. But we did hear them repeat the keyword." Rico stepped up and explained. The teams fell silent, waiting for an explanation.

"It's the questions." Bomin spoke.

"They didn't announce that it's the end of the game, instead, they asked if we have any more questions." Arim said.

"Also, when I asked Rico about how much time is left after we completed all 3 rounds, only 35 minutes passed. But I remember the instructors say that the whole game is 45 minutes long." Jaein explained.

"So we decided to take a risk. And we tried our best to repeat our keyword by asking questions." Joochan said.

"The questions counted?!" The teams exclaimed, the instructors nodded with a smile.

"Then my question-" Hanmi widened her eyes and covered her mouth.

"Hanmi you're a genius!!!" Team Seventeen went crazy for some reason.

After it came to their round, their keyword is actually "May I", and they're so close to losing, Hanmi's questions made the round a tie.

-------------------

"The game was really fun." Arim said. The girls returned to their dorm.

"See, told ya." Rico smiled.

"That's all the activities for today, right? It's free time now?" Mijin asked.

"Yup." Rico answered.

"Hehe, I think so far our teamwork is great." Arim giggled.

"Agree." Jaein smiled and said quietly.

"I'll go shower first." Ryu said, walking into her room.

"There are two rooms for showering, right? Then wait for me." Chaejung said, and ran into her room.

"OH MY GOD." Minah yelled after looking inside the bathrooms.

"What is it?" Mijin asked.

"There are so many ants. All big ones." Minah answered.

"Okay, I'm out then. Good luck." Rico laughed, before walking inside her room.

"Ants? Wait." Jaein said, before changing into her slippers, going into bathroom.

"Holy crap is she going to step on all of them?" Ryu widened her eyes as she came out.

"Haha, why not, I'll help." Chaejung already got her stuff ready and went inside too.

"It'll be interesting if the boys downstairs got scared-" Arim is about to say and got cut off by screams.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

She was right.

"Oh god they're really scared." Mijin laughed while Minah facepalmed.

"Don't worry, they could handle this... I guess." Ryu sighed.

"After we all showered, let's go find them." Rico suggested, and they nodded.