One

Warning: minor sexual content ahead.

**********************************

"Good morning," William murmurs as he sat down in front of his plate on the white kitchen counter.

"Morning," I murmured right back. I didn't wish him a good morning because he doesn't deserve one.

We remained in awkward silence as he dove into his breakfast while I leaned back with my arms crossed over my chest, watching him eat. Impassively watching him eat.

"Um... this is really.. good?"

Not used to this, aren't cha.

On any other day, you'd find me sitting across from him, eating a breakfast quite different from his, trying to strike up a conversation so he could talk to me for once.

Not anymore!

He thought he can make me into his personal doll that'll satisfy his every whim and need.

I'll make him suffer, just like how he made me suffer these past couple of years.

You see, it was an arranged marriage. I hadn't realised such a thing still existed, but apparently it does.

One day, as I came home all tired from working all day in a crappy part-time job, I found this asshole sitting in our living room along with my parents and a bunch of bodyguards surrounding the house.

Ha, you'd think a celebrity has graced us with his presence or something. I was preparing my phone camera to take some pictures, but it turned out to be this unknown person whose just full of himself to think he required this obsene number of bodyguards to protect him.

Anyways, it appeared that this person wanted my hand in marriage and I immediately refused, but my parents shut me up and explained to me later that night that he was a very rich man who would upgrade our lives if I agreed to get married.

Well, it took me some convincing, but then the advantages ruled out the disadvantages. One, I got to quit my low-paying job with its pervert boss behind. Two, I'd get to move away from my parents house and be out of their gold-digging tendencies. Three, I'd have more than enough money to go on a shopping spree forever and ever. All of that plus the cars and houses and vacations, I was all set and ready to go on with it.

But all of that went to hell the minute we got married. I'd barely left the house -- when I did, I had to take an unreal amount of bodyguards with me, I'd moved states so now I lived miles away from my parents -- okay, I might hate them for throwing me away for some cash but they were still my only family, and the horrible treatment I got from my husband on a daily basis -- well, he never abused me physically nor verbally but he treated me like a freaking maid!

Not to mention that he was quite a dissapointment in the sack. And that's the reason I'm confident that the way he was treating me wasn't because he was cheating on me.

A phone rang, startling me out of my reverie, and I saw William pick up his phone and place it to his ear as he finished off his plate. How he sounded coherent to the person on the other line as he spoke while stuffing his face with food, I wouldn't know. I watched with utter disgust though, as he spat food all over the table while he talked. Shivers ran though my body at the thought of cleaning this right after he leaves. Ewww.

"I have some very urgent matters to attend to in the office, I won't be coming back tonight so don't bother making me any food." He said after he ended his call, taking his jacket and suitcase as he talked.

Hallelujah!!

As the door shut behind him, I hurriedly cleaned off the kitchen, sterilising it as best as I can. Then, I went to the master bedroom's en suite bathroom and got the bath started, putting in my favourite oils and coloured bath bombs -- I was obsessed with those things.