Meet The Neighbor Kids

Portrayed: Dove Cameron
Name: Skyler Johnson *Legally changed it because their identity was blown once*
Nickname: Skye
Age: *season 1* 15, *season 2* 16, *season 3* 17, and *season 4* 18
Interest: Science, video games, pranks, and wrestling.
Hobbies: Boxing, playing video games, pranks, and whatever mess she and Max gets into.
Likes: Hanging with Max, pranks, using her powers, and writing/singing songs.
Dislikes: Her brother annoying her, hearing her villain dream is a phase, and feeling insecure.
Powers: Generate fire, super intelligence, and others not yet discovered.
Abilities: Hand-to-hand combat and hacking.
Friends: Max, Phoebe *when she can deal with her*, Dakota *when she can deal with him*, and Dr. Colosso *sorta*.
Enemies: Principal Bradford and Mrs. Wong *sometimes*
Crushes: N/A

 Portrayed: Logan LermanName: Dakota JohnsonNickname: KotaAge: *season 1* 16, *season 2* 17, *season 3* 18, and *season 4* 19Interest: Newspaper club, karate club, football, and soccer

Name: Dakota Johnson
Nickname: Kota
Age: *season 1* 16, *season 2* 17, *season 3* 18, and *season 4* 19
Interest: Newspaper club, karate club, football, and soccer.
Hobbies: Football, soccer, karate, and and writing.
Likes: Watching the games with his dad, doing good, hanging with his friends, and sports.
Dislikes: His sister's behavior, taking German, Max *sometimes*, and pranks.
Powers: Generate water, super intelligence, and others not yet discovered.
Abilities: Hand-to-hand combat.
Friends: Phoebe, Max *when he can deal with him, Skye *when he can deal with her*, Cherry, and Newt.
Enemies: The Villains League, Mrs. Wong, and Principal Bradford.
Crushes: N/A