"NOOOO! MY DRAWINGS!!!!" I screamed, tears coming out of my eyes. "How could you?!" I sobbed.

"That's what you get." He said.

"What did I ever do to you?!" I cried. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off, "Besides punching you." I added.

He just glared at me.

"Get her to the car." He growled.

"W-wait! What about my mom?!" I screamed.

"Just shut up!" The guy said angrily.

"Noooo! Mom! Help, I need somebody, help, not just anybody!" I yelled while thrashing trying to get it of the guys grip.

"Are you seriously singing as we are kidnapping you? Really?" said the person that is holding me.

"Uhh, no?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Dude, stop talking to her!" Mr. Grumpy said.

"Chill it bro. I get it, your ego is bruised because you got beat up by a girl." He said understandingly.

"Whatever...." He muttered.

Then Mr. Nice looked at me and said, "I'm Blake and over there, being a sad sap is Dominic. What's yours?"

" This is spartaaaa!!!" I screamed and kicked him in the nuts.

He groaned and clutching his privates "ow... My baby maker" Blake moaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Ahh!!" I screamed and started running back to my room.

Ah shitballs! What am I gonna do?!

'Oh I don't know? How about getting out of the house instead of running back to your room like a chicken!'.

Hey, in my defense, you are what you eat!

'Whatever you loser have fun dying!'

Stop being so mean to me! You're suppose to support me and help me through this!

'Suppose. Key word right there. An i am, I gave ya a suggestion to leave the house instead of going back to your room. So we both die, cause of death, Evie's stupidness of being an idiot.'

That doesnt even make any sense!

'I'm you, so of course it doesn't make sense!'

Bang! Bang!

"Open the door or else I'll knock it down" Dominic growled angerly from the other side.

"Since I'm gonna die... Might as well...." I said under my breath and inhaled. "Hello from the other side! I'm doing this cause I'm gonna die! Tell mommy, I'm so very sorry, but I can help it!" I belted out my own version of hello by Adele.

"For the love of-" he said and knocked down the door. Then Blake came through the door limping a little while still holding his privates. "All I wanted to know was your name..." He said.

"And I told you. This" I said pointing to myself, "is Sparta"

"How hard is it for you to bring her to the van? Gosh, I have to do everything by myself..." He grunted and lifted me over his shoulder.

"Ah! My blood flow! Stop messing with my flow... bro! Oh no! I see red, I see red! Help I'm dying! I'm dy-"

"Shut up!" He barked.

"And dance with you? Okay!" I said smililing at his back.

"Gosh! You're so annoying and weird!" He boomed and threw me into the van. How ironic, it's a white van, you know from movies.

I looked at him with the most touching look I had and placed my hand over my heart "thank you... It means a lot..." I said wiping a fake tear out of my eye.

"So dramatic" he groaned.

"hey what can I say, I'm a drama queen. Now imagine me with really cool shades on." I whispered the last part in his ear.

"Blake how long till we get there?" Dominic said ignoring me.

"Approximately... 6 hours my friend" Blake said looking at the clock.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey" I chanted and poked his cheek repeatedly.

He threw his head back. "God kill me now please, take me out of my misery."

"I'M HUNGRY! I NEED FOOD!!!" I screamed very loudly causing the car to swerve a bit"

"Holy shit!" Blake muttered getting the car back under control.

Dominic's POV

"This is spartaaa!" I heard her yell followed by Blake saying, "ow, baby maker" Then her screaming.

Great now I have to go check on them. I opened the door to the house and found Blake on the floor clutching his balls but no girl. I jogged to her room and banged my fists against the door.

"Open the door or else I'll knock it down!" I growled angerly.

I heard her mumbling something on the other side before she started belting out "Hello from the otherside! I'm doing this cause I'm gonna die! Tell mommy,I'm so very sorry, but I can't help it"

I felt my eye twitch and I literally face palmed. "For the love-" I said frustratedly and kicked down the door. I turned to my side and saw Blake limping over to us.

"All I wanted to know was your name...." He said.

She looked at him with a poker face look at said, "And I told you, this" she said pointing to herself "is Sparta."

"How hard is it for you get her to the van? Gosh I have to do everything by myself" I grunted and threw her over my shoulder.