Love and Chaos(Jared Leto-Part 4)

*Brooke's pov*

Life has been amazing once touring ended Jared and I headed to Budapest to film Blade Runner 2049 and eventually to Tokyo to film another movie all while the guys were recording...we even found a house we both loved a compound really the place was huge but I loved it it was very private but perfect and it where the guys have done a majority of the recording for the new album..now here it was summer and the guys were touring it also was my birthday my 32nd birthday...Jared has been doing little things all week which was rather sweet even with his bum knee..even taking everyone to see Wonder Woman last night because myself and the others wanted to see it...right now I sat on the bus staring at 4 tests in front of me Vicki sitting with me "I'm terrified."

Vicki smiled "You two have talked about this...you both want kids...and you've admitted yourself you've been trying since he was filming Blade Runner to get pregnant maybe it's finally happened."

I took a deep breath "Well at that time it was a pretty great time to get knocked up all he was doing was filming and recording now he's touring again."

She smiled "I hope you are...I mean you got Constance and your dad to help...I mean the man retired and moved all the way to California to be near his only daughter...but I'm serious Brookie would it be so bad if those tests come back positive."

I shook my head "No it wouldn't."

Vicki smiled placing her hands on my shoulders "You and Jared have been together 9 years he loves you dearly...and he's going to be so excited if those tests come back positive."

I nodded looking at my watch "Will you look with me."

She nodded "Of course."

I took a deep breath as we looked at the tests all positive "Vic."

Vicki smiled "You need to find Jared and tell him he's gonna be a dad."

I stood up slipping one in my pocket throwing the rest away then hugging her "Thank you."

She smiled "You're welcome Brookie.."

I smiled softly as we walked off the bus we showed the the security our passes and went in...I found Jared laying on the floor of the dressing room...I sat down beside him holding the test in my lap "How's the knee?"

Jared chuckled "Good...feeling any better?"

I nodded "Well I know I'm not contagious so you can kiss me."

He smiled up at me "Good to know."

I smiled softly "But I've seemed to figure out what's going on."

Jared raised an eyebrow as he sat up "Baby what's going on?"

I held up the test "This."

He took the test looking at it for a moment before his eyes came to meet mine a smile spreading across his face "You're pregnant?"

I nodded "4 test say so."

Jared leaned over pressing a kiss to my lips "I love you so much."

I smiled against his lips "I love you too."

He chuckled "So we're actually having a baby?"

I nodded "I'll get it confirmed as soon as possible but yeah."

Jared just smiled "Who all knows?"

I smiled "Just Vicki she sat with me while I waited for results."

He smiled softly "Okay..so we'll get it confirmed when we get home...then.."

I smiled "We'll tell my dad, your mom, and Shannon...Vicki has been sworn to secrecy...we'll tell others when I'm further along."

Jared smiled "This is your call baby I support whatever you decide."

I leaned forward pressing another kiss to his lips "I love you."

He smiled "I love you too..."

I smiled "Keep resting your back I'll see you soon."

Jared nodded "Another kiss?"

I took his face in my hands pressing a deep loving kiss to his lips..I giggled softly as he nipped at my bottom lip "That won't help you rest your back."

He smiled "Tonight then."

I pecked his lips lightly "Tonight."

Jared smiled "Okay."

I got up with a smile "Rest."

He chuckled "Yes baby mama."

I laughed as I walked out....I stood off stage watching there was a different pep in Jared's step tonight and only 3 people knew why...I smiled as he walked over taking my hand pulling me on stage "Jared."

Jared pulled me to his side letting his hand rest on my hip as he smiled widely "Tonight is very special...we've been celebrating all week in fact...but tonight is Brooke's birthday...I've done all I can to make this as special for her as possible...my way to tell her thank you for sticking by my side for these past 9 years....I've saved her the embarrassment all the previous birthdays we've been together but tonight I want everyone to sing happy birthday to her..."

I laughed "J.."

He smiled "Alright everyone 1...2...3.."

I felt the blush on my cheeks as they all sang happy birthday to me..

Jared tilted my head up pressing a sweet brief kiss to my lips "Happy birthday baby."

I smiled softly "The best yet...I love you you big dork."

He gave me another kiss "I love you too."

I smiled softly what an adventure we were on now and I couldn't wait

Brooke's outfit