Crazy Kind Of Perfect(Jared Leto Oneshot)

*Taylor's pov*

Some people look at my relationship and shake their head..why you ask because I'm with Jared Leto actor and lead singer of Thirty Second to Mars...we met in 2007 when I became the band's personal photographer..I was on the road with them for 6 months before Jared and I started seeing each other...me at the time 22 and him turning 36 a nearly 14 year difference between us but neither of us cared...I stood by his side the following year as he fought his label and tried to finish the new album...not to mention more touring and movies...in 2014 even after all the time we had been together people were talking about us as a couple due to the fact I had been by his side at every award show...that year after he won an Oscar for Dallas Buyers Club he proposed of course I said yes...we were in no hurry to get married especially when he was cast as the Joker in Suicide Squad..we got married last October in a quiet ceremony in Malibu...now here we we are the boys are back on the road and they're getting ready for Camp Mars...as for Jared and I we are expecting our first child at the end of December...of course Contance and Shannon were ecstatic about the first grandchild/niece...today the guys were in Canada for a few shows so I found myself backstage going over some final details for Camp Mars with Emma.."Did Jared tell you?"

Emma smiled "That it's a girl...yeah he sent a mass text out before boarding the plane."

I laughed "Typical.."

She smiled "I'm happy for you guys 10 years together yourr finally having a little Leto.."

I smiled "You know people give me hell for us waiting 2 years to get married after being together so long...and then having a small ceremony.."

Emma nodded "Jared is out there weird dare I say...you're not..you're the calm collected simple side of him you bring out that in him and he brings out the weirdness in you...naturally your day was going to be the same you aren't all about the flash and glitz that tends to go with celebrity weddings...its those deep southern values I suppose."

I laughed "Simple?"

She shrugged "I mean that in a good way..you enjoy the nice things too but it's nice to have a friend who likes shopping at Target just as much as she does Gucci...and isn't afraid to be seen in $15 pants and $5 t-shirts."

I looked down at my cropped jeans and Beauty and the Beast t-shirt that clung to my small bump...the most expensive items I had on were my wedding set and earrings Jared bought me for Valentine's day this year..I laughed "Well my chucks were $60."

Emma laughed "Fancy."

Jared walked up behind me "What so funny?"

I smiled "Talking about my cheap outfit."

He chuckled pressing a kiss to my cheek resting his hands on my stomach "I like the way you dress...especially now shows off my handywork.."

I raised an eyebrow "Really Jared?"

Jared nuzzled my neck "What can say my wife looks absolutely beautiful pregnant."

I smiled "Babe."

He let his chin rest on my shoulder "Why are you doing this...let Emma handle it."

I nodded "I know she can but so can I."

Jared groaned "You're pregnant Tay.."

I turned facing him "I love you okay but relax I'm okay the baby is okay...I know my limits J."

He cupped my cheek "Okay fine..I'll let up but just for my sanity please take it easy."

I smiled "Promise."

Jared leaned down pressing a gentle kiss to my lips "I want you to come on stage tonight..without the camera."

I nodded "Okay.."