It's Just Me(Jared Leto-Part 1)

*Meli's pov*

When I first met Jared I didn't expect us to last I heard stories of the parade of women after his engagement to a certain actress ended and I voiced that to our mutual friend Emma...to both our surprise we made it 2 years when he asked me to move in...working for Irving I spent my time on tour with the guys so I was in his place so to speak...that was until this year when I discovered I was pregnant with our first child...we were due around Christmas..Jared was beyond excited to be happy...I was roughly 7 months along so I was enjoying my last couple weeks of being on the road with Jared...today we were out and about enjoying a day off Jared and so decided to go out to eat do a little shopping Shannon, Jamie and Emma decided to come along since everyone else had plans...of course Jared was sporting his hot pink hair the green all gone finally...but the pink was fading and slowly the beard was coming back....I felt Jared lace his fingers with mine as we walked from the car "J.."

Jared smiled pressing a kiss to my hand "You know it's not too late to say no.."

I smiled "No is a little late don't you think...I mean we're having a baby in 2 months.."

He nodded "Doesn't mean you gotta marry me."

I smiled "I said yes...you're stuck with me now Mista J."

Jared chuckled "Babe."

I could see Shannon and the others ahead of us...I couldn't ignore the cameras now flashing in our direction "Jared..."

He nodded pulling me behind him a little "Excuse me guys.."

"Jared when's the baby due?"

Jared sighed "Couple months guys.."

I gripped his shirt with my left hand trying to keep a smile on my face

"Is that a ring Jared did you propose?"

Shannon ran up "Come on Meli..."

I looked back towards Jared who looked concerned and trying to keep his cool.."Shannon."

He nodded "He's fine...are you okay?"

I sighed deeply "Yeah...I just...can't they give us one day...just one day."

Shannon nodded "Hun they don't give a damn they want that picture...and that ring on your finger and that belly gave it to them."

I sighed "It was already out I'm pregnant."

He nodded "Engagement isn't though.."

Jared walked up "You okay?"

I nodded "Frustrated."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead "I'm sorry today's goal was a relaxing day..."

I shook my head "Hey it's okay...you can't help it.."

Jared nodded "Lets go eat.."

I nodded and we walked in...I listened to the others joking and talking but Jared was quiet..I looked over at him rubbing his chin as he looked down at his phone "You okay?"

He sighed "I feel so uneasy about them swarming you like that...you're obviously pregnant.."

I placed a hand on his leg "Hey me and Beau are fine..no harm no foul..just irritated me a little."

Jared looked at me "You sure?"

I nodded "Completely...we're both fine."

He nodded "Okay.."

I smiled softly "Now quit worrying.."

Jared kissed my temple "Never gonna happen baby."

I smiled softly I loved how protective he was..simply loved it