Unholy Thoughts(Jared Leto-Oneshot)

*Avery's pov*

I have been with Jared for 5 years..we met in 2008 through mutual friends we hung out but it was a little over a year before we began dating...after 2 years we moved in together....there was no denying our attraction to each other and it did go much deeper than sex....we had so much in common despite our age difference...but despite the emotional and mental attraction I will admit we have a pretty fantastic sex life...which has gotten us scolded by Shannon quite a few times...but now I have this slight issue with a certain song the guys have done End Of All Days...more specifically Jared's antics while performing trust me when I say the female in the audience aren't the only ones hot and bothered by it...but lucky for me I get to have it...I sat on the table watching Jared get ready "So I was thinking.."

Jared smiled "Already planning are we?"

I smiled "Shut up...I'm just saying I'm not about the whole princess fairytale wedding...I want simple nice clothes no big poofy dress."

He walked over standing between my legs "Baby whatever you want."

I pulled him a little closer "You're never allowed to cut this.."

Jared laughed "Don't tell me you like the Jesus look too."

I smiled "Jesus no...but I'm really liking my guy with long hair and this beard...its quite fun....feels pretty great on my skin."

He chuckled "Don't start baby I go in soon...not nearly enough time.."

I pouted "Fine Mr Rockstar..."

Jared let his hand rest on my hips "I'll make it up to you tonight."

I laughed "Promises promises.."

He placed a full but sweet kiss to my lips "God I love you."

I smiled "I love you too.."

Shannon walked in "Hey we gotta go J."

I pushed Jared away and hopped off the table "Lets go rockstar."

Jared laughed and followed me out...he looked down at me as we stood off stage "I love you."

I smiled "Love you too.."

He gave me a quick kiss then went on stage

I stood watching the show as always...every so often Jared would glance my way with a smile or a wink...I'd shake my head with a while...the show was dwindling down then I heard the opening of End of All Days..I watched the performance glancing so often out towards the crowd in amusement the girls were losing it...I turned my attention back to Jared just in time to see him glance at me holding himself as he sang..I raised an eyebrow at him only to get a smirk in return..I bit my bottom lip and mumbled "Ass."

Emma spoke "You say something Avery?"

I shook my head "Nah..."

She chuckled "Oh okay...oh Jared wanted me to ask you where you wanted to eat tomorrow..."

I shrugged "Korean sounds nice."

Emma nodded "Gotcha."

I turned my attention back to the stage and to my shirtless fiance....when the show ended I went to the dressing room...I sat waiting on Jared...I raised an eyebrow as he walked in "Well you managed to do it again."

Jared chuckled "Did I now?"

I nodded "So you have two options...we go to the bathroom get this taken care of or you shower quickly while I walk out and we get back to the hotel as quickly as possible so we can make this really fun."