Chapter 31 *FINALE*

Începe de la început

"I'm sorry too." That's when they cried and gave each other a hug warming my heart. I love these kids.

"I can't live without you!" I hear them both say in unison. That's what I loved about having twins. They say the same thing at the same time. It was so cute!

Suddenly I see River walking down the stairs adjusting his suit not making eye contact with me. I was wearing a black kind of skimpy dress. I mean, River and I were seeing an opera. We had to look fancy. And River got us tickets to see Andrea Boccelli (This is Emmer's favorite opera singer. Opera is her guilty pleases) and Ariana Grande. I am so excited!

"Hey." River says walking towards me giving me a kiss on the cheek. For some weird reason he couldn't make eye contact with me that much. It felt weird.

"Hey." I say seductively biting my lip. I mean, We're 24. Still young.

That's when I could hear him growl a bit to himself and then quickly avert his gaze to the kids. I laughed a little in response.

"So, who's reading to be babysat!" River pleads making the kids give him daggers. They both quickly slap him across the face making me burst out laughing so hard I couldn't stop. They both dramatically walked upstairs heading towards there rooms.

"Oh. So you think it's funny that our kids learned from there mom to slap people. What a great quality." River says sarcastically making me laugh even more.

"I hate you." He says giving me daggers. I was still laughing.

"Ems..." He finally says. I was still laughing.

"Come on. Quit laughing." I continue to laugh.

"Ems!" Now He was yelling. He looked kinda furious yet, his eyes glistened. He was turned on.

Finally I calm myself down.

"Sorry I just couldn't help myse-" That's when River puts his lips on mine making me moan. It was so quick and sudden I was actually surprised. He quickly presses me against the entrance door. He put one hand on my ass and the other on my waist. I just put my hand behind his neck.

"River..." I say in between a kiss. He didn't respond. It's like he didn't want this to end.

"We n-need to g-g-go. We're g-g-g-gonna be l-late." I say making him smile in the kiss. He just ignored me and kissed me down along my neck making me groan.

"Ems. Did I tell you how sexy you look in this dress?" He pleads making me blush.

"Now you did." I respond making him make eye contact with me. He just lightly smiles staring at my lips.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

Then he quickly continues to kiss me making me moan in pleasure. He knew my weaknesses and I loved it.

Suddenly I thought I heard the back door open but I just ignored it.

River just continued to kiss me passionately on the lips.

"Holy SHIT!" I hear Efa yell. That's when River and I stopped. We stared at each other for a moment. Our eyes were just a few inches a part.