Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Thoughts
Annie's POV

Dear Diary,
I'm so mad at Hayden right now. I can't believe him! First off, he had no business staying at my gymnastics practice. Then he just had to go and make Liv mad. Now, she'll stop at nothing to to ruin my life. Wait, never mind... she already does that. Ugh! I'm soooooooo mad at him! Why does he have to even stay with us? I don't like him  at all. He's horrible. I don't even care. Oh, and I totally FORGOT to mention this..... HE WENT INTO CALEB'S ROOM THE OTHER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHILE I WAS IN THERE! Arghh! Ugh! Ahhh!

I heard a knock on my door.

More later, Annie. I wrote.

Quickly, I shoved my diary under my pillow and jumped off my bed. I quickly wiped a few tears that had come out, and opened my door to see....

Hayden.

"Oh, it's you." I said. "What do you want?"

He stared at me for a while.

"Well?"

"Oh!" He snapped out of it, "I promised my girlfriend, Kenzie, that I'd FaceTime her, but it isn't working on my phone. I was wondering if I could use yours... but... uh, you look like you've been crying. Are you alright?" He asked me.

I looked at him. "No." I said.

"No what?"

"No. You may not use my phone, and I have not been crying, and you are not allowed to ask me things like that!" I shut the door in his face. I heard him sigh from the other side of the door.

"Annie-" he started, but I cut him off.

"Go away!" I screamed. I waited by the door until I could her him walking away, sighing in defeat. I walked back to my bed and pulled out my diary to continue writing.

Why does Hayden think he needs to do things like that for me? I've been dealing with Liv and everyone else for years. In the vlogs, I mostly stay away from the camera. And when I am in front of it, I act happy, I am sort of an actress, and I'd say I'm very good at acting like everything's okay. I remember the day I found out that Hayden would be staying with us for a while.

"Annie, Hayley," said Mommy. "Your daddy and I have an announcement. This summer, Hayden Sumerall will e staying with us!"

"What!" I shouted. "Whomst?" I was so upset, I ran up the stairs.

That, well, that was one of my worst days.
******
A/n hey guys! So I know that this chapter is pretty short, it is just a little filler of background knowledge about Annie. I'll probably have a few more chapters like this around the course of this book. Btw, I love all the positive feedback we're getting! I'll post a new chapter tomorrow, bye!