Chapter Two

Chapter two: A Day On the Boat: part one
Hayden's POV

When we got to the table for breakfast, Mr.Billy said "today we are having pancakes!" As he flipped a pancake high to the ceiling.

Annie and I sat at the table where Mrs. Katie and Hayley already were at.

"And breakfast is served!" Said Mr. Billy as he slid a plate of pancakes in front of every person, then sitting down with a plate for himself.

"So what are we doing today?" Asked Hayley.

"Well," said Mrs.Katie, "Alexa is coming over and we are going to go on the boat.

"Yay!" Hayley shouts.

A day on the boat, huh? Seems fun enough, I guess. I thought to myself.

After breakfast, everyone went to their rooms to get ready.

I heard the doorbell ring and Hayley scream, "I'll get it!" I heard the door open as I came down the steps.

"Hi!" Said Alexa.

"Hey!"

After everybody said hello, Hayley said, "Alexa, this is Hayden. Hayden, this is Alexa."

"Hi!" She said. And I replied the same. We all went outside to see all if the adults plus Annie already on the boat.

Annie and I decided to go tubing. Mr.Billy got in the little boat (which I think is a speedboat?) and Annie and I got in the tube thing. Hayley and Alexa were going to go after us, so they went swimming in the water where it was more shallow.

We started off going slow, but soon enough Annie and I both agreed on going faster. We were going really fast, it was so fun.

Suddenly, Annie fell off. Mr.Billy stopped the boat, but after a few seconds Annie still hadn't come up from under the water. I was starting to get worried.

Mr.Billy jumped into the water and I did the same. We were searching all around for her but couldn't find her.

Suddenly, I saw her at the bottom. "I found her!" I shouted.