[Jun]

Imagine dedicated to OdessaLee32 (sorry it took so long!)

You get up from the sofa to tip the barista before you leave the coffee shop. Your phone buzzes in your hand and you place it on the counter, ready to give your tip, when you see someone out the corner of your eye.

This extremely handsome gentleman has just come up beside you, seems like you both had the same idea. You throw him a smile which he receives and throws back after ruffling his light hair.

You deposit your tip and and grab your phone, all the while looking at the stranger, then you leave quickly. You knew that if you'd stayed in that guys presence for too long you would have made a fool of yourself.

You don't check your phone until you are home and only then do you realise that it is not your phone. Shit!

You were distracted eyeing up that damn guy that you took the wrong phone! What if you took his phone? Your heart beats faster at the thought.

After sitting down on your sofa you tap the phone and hold your breath the see if it is locked or not. It's not and you immediately start browsing for any signs that it is that handsome guys phone. But before you can get very far the phone in your hand begins to ring.

You recognise the caller ID as your own and sigh deeply before answering; Your phone was okay.

"Hello?" You say into the phone, trying to sound as confident as possible while actually feeling no confidence at all.

"Hi." The voice on the line says. The voice is male and deep, just the type of voice you would expect the hot stranger to have. Shit! "Seems we've had a bit of a mix-up."

You breathe evenly as you reply, trying to keep your cool. "Seems that we have."

"You are the pretty girl from the coffee shop right?"

Your eyes widen at the compliment and you strangle out a reply, "Uh yeah, thats me." It is the hot guy!

"I don't know how far away from here you are, but I'm still in the shop. So if you'd like to come back we could sort this whole mess out?"

"Yyeah, sounds great." You stutter, already getting your shoes on. You did not want this attractive gentleman going through your phone. What would he think about the thousands of Kpop pictures you have saved? And the memes....oh god. "I'll be as fast as I can." You say before you both hang up.

You leave your flat immediately and begin a brisk walk, after ending your call you see that the phone has landed on the camera roll. You don't want to snoop but then you realise that you really do want to snoop.

As you walk you begin flicking through his recent images and you stop as you come to a photo of you, sat in the coffee shop.

You didn't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out, why did he take a picture of you?

After realising you are nearing the shop you start to question your actions, what if this guy murders you? But you shut your thoughts down, you can't just assume people are murderers, I mean you don't even know this guys name yet.

You enter the coffee shop and see the guy right away sat in the corner. You make your way over and he stands politely as you greet him, "Hi, I'm Jun by the way." He says, his cheeks reddening as he flusters.

You feel a pang of endearment and decide to sit. "Hi, I'm Y/N."

"Heres your phone." He says, sliding it towards your hand that lays on the table.

"You didn't happen to look through my photos did you?"

He shakes his head but something about his smirk tells you that he definitely did. He holds his hand out for his phone but you don't plan on giving it to him yet.

"Jun." You say evenly, unsure how this next question was going to go down, "Why do you have a picture of me on your phone?"

At the question Jun's pretty face reddens and he brings his hands over his face in embarrassment, "Oh god." He cringes, "You saw that."

"Yeah." You reply, unsure how to sound.

"Okay, listen I am not a creep or anything." Jun explains quickly, "I sketch, and I was sketching you. Then I saw that your drink was nearly finished and I panicked knowing that I probably would never see you again to finish the sketch so thats when I took the picture." As Jun was talking he was also getting a sketch book out of his bag which he hands to you now. You open the book and sure enough there is a sketch of you, the sketch makes you look so pretty. "I just like sketching beautiful things and I...I'm sorry." He looks at you, his brows furrowed, obviously unsure at how you are going to respond.

"So you drew me like one of your french girls?"

You both laugh at the joke and you are glad he understood it. "Pretty and funny." Jun says, smiling widely at you.

Your cheeks blush at all the compliments and you finally give Jun his phone back. You get up to leave and Jun looks at you, sadness dominating his features. But his features soon rest as you grab a napkin from the side and write a note before passing it to Jun.

He looks down at the message and chuckles to himself,

'012497652134, call me some time'

:/ i have decided to take a short hiatus as i'm currently writing a book and im not allowing myself to write anymore imagines until it is finished, so i'll be back as soon as possible ily /: