Prolouge

Alison was different. She wasn't weird, just different. She was different in many ways like, having a secret/double name, being the princess of a magical dimension, and having extraordinary magical powers. She was also mentally and physically connected to the pop sensation, Justin Bieber. She was introduced to her powers by the time she was 7. Her father was part wizard, part angel and he was a demigod because his father was Poseidon. He's part demigod and pegasus because his father saw something special in him when he was born. Her mom is 1/3 angel, 1/3 Fairy, and 1/3 Mermaid. She was also the goddess, Aphrodite. Alison's imagination took her places where most people wouldn't be able to go. She had been doing magic since she was 5, but didn't know it.The only people that know about her magic was her family and her best friend Katie. Katie is a blonde haired, food-lover-but-never-gets-fat-girl. The news took Katie by surprise, but unlike Alison, Katie was basically fearless.
"Katie I have to talk to you about something important," said Alison that day.
"You got any cookies?"
"No, and that doesn't matter I-"
"-Ice cream?"
"No, Katie-"
"Popsicles?"
"No, but,"
"Milk?"
"Yeah,"
"Eww, you only have yucky stuff in your house,"
"Katie I have powers!" Alison yelled.
Katie laughed.
"Good one Ali... oh wait you're serious?"
Alison told Katie a few days after her parents told her about her magical abilities because she couldn't keep anything from Katie. She didn't want anyone to know for the same reason Miley said about feeling people about her being Hannah Montana. She knows that once people know about her magic ability, no one would treat her the same. She is the most magical powerful being of all time but, she doesn't know it yet. She inherited all her parents powers but her older sister, Ashley, only inherited half.