EPILOGUE

~6 months later~

I just married the love of my love three days ago. It's been a wonderful honeymoon. God, I love Louis so much. I'm so happy because I am Harry Tomlinson. Right now, we're laying on the bed of the hotel as we're in Hawaii right now, for the honeymoon.

"I love you." I say to Louis, snuggling my face in his chest.

"I know babe. You've said it five times already," he chuckles, "but I love you, also."

"I'm sorry. It's just- I have so much love for you." I smile. He kisses my forehead.

"And I have so much love for you, Harry Tomlinson." Louis smiles at me. I smile back at him and blush at the mention of my name with his last name.

"This is so nice. Just laying here, not caring about anything." I say quietly, playing with his fingers.

"I know babe. I like this. But sadly we have to go back in four days to our lives." Louis says.

"Ugh don't remind me. I wish this was our life." I spread out on the bed. Louis chuckles at me, picking up his package of cigarettes and puts one between his teeth.

"I'm gonna go smoke babe," he says as he takes his lighter and heads to the balcony.

"Okay baby." I say as I watch him light the cigarette and take a puff of it. I'm not gonna lie, he looks smoking hot right now, no pun intended. Okay maybe a little pun intended but I couldn't help it.

I keep staring at the love of my life and he looks at me and strikes a model pose. I laugh out loud and cover my mouth.

"C'mon baby, don't cover up your laugh. I love when you laugh." Louis says as he puts out the cigarette and walks back in, climbing on top of me.

"You are so fucking beautiful. Don't ever forget that." He looks me in the eyes.

"Okay." I whisper.

He closes the spaces between us and kisses me deeply. It turns into a heated make out session really quick. I flip us to where I'm on top and smile down at him. My hands roam his shirtless torso down to his waist, back up to his chest.

"My husband is so hot." I say as I bite my lip. He flips me back over to where my back is against the bed. He pulls my, well his, shirt off of me and throws it on the floor. He leans in and kisses my lip, trailing down to my waist. He looks up to my eyes almost like asking for permission.

"Oh just fuck me already," I grab his face and kiss him deeply. His hands roam my body as my hands get tangled in his messy hair. His hands find their way to my pants as he unbuttons them and slides them off along with my boxers. He starts palming me slowly and a soft moan escapes my lips.

"Harry I need your hel- Holy shit!" We hear my best man, Niall, say. I quickly ty to fix myself, covering my parts with the comforter on the bed. Louis awkwardly coughs and says he's going to the bathroom. I rub the back of my neck.

"Uh yeah Niall? What did you want?" I ask.

"Shit I'm sorry Harry. I know this is your honeymoon and you're suppose to," he raises his eyebrows, "ya know. But I really need your help."

"With what?" I stand up with the comforter wrapped around me and go to sit in one of the chairs, he sits on the opposite one.

"It's Liam. He's acting weird." Niall says.

"How so?" I ask.

"It feels like he's hiding something but I'm not sure what." Niall says.

"Just try to find out, okay?" I say.

"Can you help me?" He pleads.

"Yeah but not right now." I motion my head to the bathroom. Niall looks at it then back to me.

"Ahh alright. I'll let y'all get back to business and I'll talk to you later Harry. Use protection." He winks and I just laugh shaking my head. As soon as the door closes, Louis walks out and locks it and looks me in the eye.

"Where were we?" He walks to me and picks me up making me squeal and drop the comforter and started kissing me. He took me to the bed, not breaking the kiss and we finished what started.

________________________

the last chapter of Cigarette Smoke. oh my god i'm gonna cry. This is by far my favorite of all i've written/tried to write. I actually finished this one!

lots of love,
skinnielove