Chapter 35 (A Third One Joins)

(A/N) 

Almost Thanksgiving? (I'm serious I have no idea what to write here)

(Y/N)

Maybe you should take this on a more positive note just like Matt? You're getting closer to Matt. That's about it for the positive side after that. You saw Lucas staring at you like a hawk. You saw he still had that spider in his hand. Matt notice too and hid behind you. "I hate spiders." Matt says. You nod to agree with him. Lucas sees our reactions to his spider and gets closer to us. Don't you dare! He places it on my hand. "AHHHHH!" You screamed. He laughed. You gave it right back to Lucas angry at him.  He smiles. He knows exactly what he did to you. "It's adorable hearing your scream sorry." He says. You saw Tord coming back. He smiled. "Guys, I have great news!" He says. You don't trust that. "I can track Tom down for you two!" He says sounding proud of himself. "Uh, no we're fine." You say looking at Matt. "I can tell you're lying." Tord says. "I guess Lucas and I will go and get him. Can we trust you two here alone?" He asks. You and Matt nod your heads. "Good, see you later love. Oh, and you too Matt." He says kissing you then he leaves. Lucas follows right after him. You and Matt went to Tord's and your room. You both hanged around and chatted. You heard the door open. You saw Tord, Lucas, and an unconscious Tom. "He's here!" Tord says. You looked at Matt in disbelief. "Oh, but he's not just staying here in the base.." Oh lordy. "He'll work here too as my assistant!" He says. He gives Tom to Lucas and Lucas walks out with him. Why did Tord do this?