Chapter 8 (Moving to the Other Crew)

(Y/N) 

You woke up in some red blankets. Mostly everything is red. This wasn't your room. You went up and saw Tord sleeping beside you. You went out of the room. You had an idea. You would run away. (Because that always works out) You got a suit case and pack some clothes. You went out the window, so you wouldn't get caught by Tord. You saw a green house right next to their house (HOPEFULLY I got the color right.) You rang the doorbell and waited. A man with brown hair, a green polo shirt, and a mustache answered. "What do you want?!" He said in a rude tone. "Can I stay at your house? Please?" You said. "And why should I?" He said. "I'll do your dishes?" You replied. "Fine i'm Eduardo." Eduardo said. "Huh, Edd kinda has a simular name to that.." You say. "Edd? You don't mean that one guy next to us right?" "Actually yeah I do mean him. You know him?" You asked. "He's a loser." "No he's not!" "Look if you're gonna join us you're gonna have to agree with me."  "Fine, h-he is.." "There we go" He smirks. He brings you inside. You saw 2 other people on the couch. One had tinier versions of Tom's eye's and the other had a butt chin. "Who's this Eduardo?" The one with little eyes said. "She is our new roommate." Eduardo said. "This is Jon he said pointing at the tiny eyes one and this is Mark." he pointed at the butt chin one. "What is your name?" "(Y/N)" You say. "Well let me show you to your room (Y/N)." He brung you to your room and you put your suit case down. You unpacked.

(Tord) (Oh no )

I woke up expecting to see (Y/N) by me right where I put her, but I didn't. I ran out of my room and went to ask Edd if he knew. He didn't. Once I heard that I made 100 lost posters for her/him/potato (Still not judging). I took the papers and stapled them anywhere I could. I will get her/him/potato back. 

(Y/N)

You went into the living room and saw the 3 men watching some tv show from a different planet (That tv show from PowerEdd) You went and watched with them sitting by Jon. "Let's go out to eat at the new pizza place." Eduardo said. We all agree and got ready to go. We all got in the car and there was only four seats so you had to sit in the trunk.

~One uncomfortable drive later~

You all got to the pizza place and a poster caught your eye. You took the poster down and it said this:

LOST

(Insert your picture here)

(Y/N) (L/N) If found return to (insert random adress here) or call (insert a number here).

You crumbled the paper. Tord was already looking for you..