Chapter 18 (Cuts)

(Y/N)

He unstrapped you and gave you a hug. "I'm sorry I had to do that to you, but don't you like what I did to your arm?" You didn't really, but you needed to say yes. Should you?

Yes: 

"I-I love them.." You say. He smiles and kisses you. "Good." He says putting on the TV for you and him to watch. He starts hugging all over you. You start getting use to it and you go close to his body and you hug him. Hey, he may have hurt you, but he did it out of love! You think? He notices your actions and smiles big. He brings you to the bed and puts you and him under the covers. He hugged you and wouldn't let go. You tried to escape his grip, but couldn't so you just gave up and went to sleep.

No:

You told him the truth. "No I don't" You say. "Excuse me?" He says hold you squeezing you with anger. "I said no!" "Sweetie you shouldn't have said that." He says his head twitching in the process. He grabs you by the arms and brings you back to the torture room. "Good thing I have another arm to fill.~" He says in a weird way. He places you back on the table and you start struggling to get out. It didn't work of course. He straps you back up and starts cutting your other arm. "You will listen to me." He says still cutting your arm. He takes you down once he was done and you look at the new cuts. They stinged like anything. It said (Y/N) + Tord and more hearts. He takes you again. Where were you going? He brings you to a cell. He opens it up and shoves you in there. "Now you will learn." You went to the teared up bed and try to cover yourself with the blankets because it was so cold in here and fall asleep. 

(A/N) 

I might make a part 2 for the no choice I will also make the other chapter too so don't worry hoped you liked it and bye.