Chapter 10 (He Leaves)

(A/N) 

Yay it's the 10th chapter! Enjoy the chapter.

(Y/N) 

I woke up and noticed I was tied up. No! I wasn't caught was I? I saw a shadowy figure walking up to me. "Hello, (Y/N)." Said a familiar voice. "Tord?" You say. "Ding! Ding! Ding! You got it right." Oh no.. You sat quietly for a while. "Do you think I can let you out without you telling Edd, Tom, and Matt?" You nervously nod your head. He unties you. You got up. Your arms were still sore from the ropes. He lead you to the kitchen. The others weren't awake. He made you some breakfast, while you sat on a chair thinking about the other people. "What are you going to say when you see Edd, Tom, and Matt?" "I was lost, but found my way back." "Good girl." He gave you a small kiss. You saw Edd came out of his room. His eyes lit up when he saw you and he gave you a big hug. You returned the hug. "Where were you and how did you get back?" "Um, I was lost, but I founded my way back.." Edd hugged you again. He got the other two to wake up. You heard Tord's phone rang. "I'll be right back!" He says. He goes outside.

(Tord) 

I answered my phone to hear the caller was Pat. "Pat? What do you need?" "Sir, Blue Army is attacking you need to come back as soon as possible." Pat says. "Really, now? Fine I will come back." I say hanging up. I go inside again. "Hey guys I have to go... for good maybe." I was met with disappointed faces except for Tom and (Y/N ) who looked happy. Tom, I could handle being happy, but (Y/N)? I just packed everything I needed and went in my car. They were all waving bye at me "We'll never forget you Tord you or your memory eraser gun, so many memories."  (I think thats how it went i'm basing on this with my memory) He shot himself and said "Who am I?" That might be a problem later on. "So long old friends!" I said. "I'm not your friend.." Said Tom. I crashed into Tom 'on accident' and went to the Red Army Base. 

(Y/N)

Tord's finally gone! I sat right on the couch and put on "Children". You just relaxed for once in a while. You took a little nap. 

(A/N) 

That's all for now hope you enjoyed and happy 10th chapter?