Chapter 26 (Feeding Time)

(A/N) 

Silently looks at the background at the Eddsworld picture.

(Y/N)

You woke up. What happened? You saw you were tied up again. What? "Hello?" You say. You saw Lucas and Tord walk up to you. "You okay do you remember us now?" Tord says. You looked confused. "Yeah, why?" You say. "You lost your memories." You saw Lucas. Wait they don't look mad at each other? "Are you two friends or something? What did I miss? Tord looked at Lucas. "Eh, i'd call him an acquaintance." Tord says still looking at Lucas. You saw someone barge in. "Sir, here's the food for your queen/king." It was a woman with brown hair. "Oh, there she/he is. Hi, i'm Emilia!" She says placing the food on your leg. "And this here is my assistant Julia." She says pointing at another woman. You hear a high pitch voice. "I'm not your assistant!" She comes running with her tiny legs. (I'm not sorry). "Sorry, i'm training her for the army." Emelia says. You just watched them. "Thank you girls. Now move along." Tord says. "Aw, but we came to watch you feed her." Julia says. What? "Fine, if you must." Tord says. He takes a fork that was on the plate. You kept your mouth closed. He growled and forced the fork in your mouth. "Ah, isn't love beautiful." Julia said. "No." Emelia says. You didn't notice that someone was watching you though... 

(???) 

I finally found her/him. What is she/he doing? I look at her/him behind a wall. The guards left me to feed her/him. I saw them watch (Y/N). "Isn't love beautiful?" One of them said. "No" The other one said. I was planning to come there and grab (Y/N) myself, but that would be risky.

(A/N)

Hope you enjoyed!