10

Jaehyun bought yeri in the class. Her eyes are swollen from crying too much.

She can saw in her corner of eyes that jungkook is kneeling in front of lisa to get her apology.

"Am i not the person that he should seek apology?!" Yeri thought as she quickly sit at the back of class.
Thats it jaehyun couldnt take it more. He was going to beat jungkook out but a hand holds his hands from going to jungkook.

"Dont block me yeri. He deserves some good beating after what he did to you." Jaehyun said while gritting his teeth together.

"No oppa..please.. i dont want any drama more." Yeri said and rests her face on the table.

"Why are you making it hard for me? I only wants to love you!" Yeri mumbles while staring at jungkook lovingly who is also staring back but sadly not yeri...he was staring at lisa while leaning down at her..

All the class went wild...they all are "ooingg" at jungkook and lisa. Yeri understood that they are normal again.

" shameless fellow!" Jaehyun snickers at jungkook and rolled his eyes.

By the time when finally jungkook's lip met with lisa...yeri stood up and jaehyun give her a worried look..but yeri assured him telling that she is okay.

Yeri ran away from the class and runs to the rooftop..she places her hand on her chest. She is feeling the pain..a heartthrob pain.

"WHY!!! WHY I AM SUCH A FOOL?" Yeri screamed and tears are continually falling from her eyes as she fell on the ground.

Yeri spent the first period on the roof. When the bell rang. She went downstairs. It was lunch time. She dont want to avoid foods for the jerk jungkook. She promised herself that she would never cry for anyone at least for jungkook..no never....

As yeri went to the cafeteria , she saw the regular thing. Bts is flirting with her unnies. Not everyone there was only taehyung who is putting his foods on joohyun's tray and  gaining some angry glares from her. She giggled at the scene. She found it quite cute.

"Heyyy!! Yerii!! Come here..we are waiting for u!" Joohyun screamed and everyone nodded.

She was flustered at the sight of jungkook. She went there with her tray and sat across jungkook who was unfortunately in front of her.

She noticed that jungkook was snickering at her. She didnt mind but heart was in pain..an unknown pain filled inside her heart.

"Hey when you guys are marrying tho??" Namjoon asked pointing at jungkook and yeri who both choked on their food at unison.

"Woah! Choking on food at the same time?!" Sooyoung teased them and earned a glare from yeri.

"We dont know. And dont wanna too" jungkook replied shortly but mumbling the last part.

Yeri listened him and she was devastated. Joohyun who is beside her also heard jungkook and looked at yeri then suddenly she nudged on yeri's arm. She whispers in yeri's ear "we have to talk"

After their lunch jungkook excused himself as he went to lisa and hugged her. He dont want to accompany with yeri but he had to his hyungs literally dragged him there.

On the other side both joohyun and yeri went to the rooftop to talk after the lunch..although taehyung kept pleading joohyun to accompany him. But joohyun shooed him away.

"Unnie why dont you and tae oppa date?? I mean he is really a boyfriend material." Yeri said and joohyun shrugged.

"How can we date when he never told me that he loves me or he likes me?" Joohyun said sadly.

"WHAT?? HE DIDNT PROPOSED YOU YET??" Yeri said with wonder.

Joohyun shakes her head as no. Joohyun also likes taehyung but how can she approach first in this matter. It's about his pride too.

However joohyun said with a concern face.. "hey yeri how is your and jungkook's relation tho?"

There is it yeri started to cry again..
For the 2nd time in the same place...
However she promised herself that she wouldnt cry over jungkook.

                      ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here is a update....though i know that it is quite short chapter...

I will update tomorrow again...vote and pleasee commentt...i want to read your comments too..

Lastly sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors ...

Pye..pyee♡♡😘