6

hey...guysss...i guess i am back...i am sooooo sorry that i couldnot update this ....u know that this year i am a board examine....soo i am now like TT...but if i have time i will update this alongside my other ff...sooo enjoy it..😙😘❤❤
....................................................

no one's pov:

"where are we going?" yeri says quietly more like murmuring in her breaths.

"to hell." jungkook shortly answers..
((ouchh))

"ohh." yeri gasps.

after 25 minutes long yet bored drive.....

jungkook parked his car in front a cozy cafe but have to admit this is one of the best cafe in their area..

"woahh!! it's so beautiful!" yeri says while diverting her eyes around the cafe.

"so now you can come out." jungkook says boringly to yeri.

"ah..yeah." yeri said and come out..the fresh air is hitting his milky face...she is sooo amazed by jungkook's choice..

"you know it is the best cafe in our area." jungkook said while leading yeri inside the cafe.

"did jungkook talk with me by himself..woahh!!" yeri said in her mind but in reality she just nodded her head.

they went inside of the cafe now yeri can't but open her mouth with a shape of AW...

"you really have a great choice!" yeri said to jungkook still with a AW face.

"yah! don't face like that. u r looking like a creep! and yes i know i have a great choice...cause i am great..no need to tell me." jungkook snapped yeri out of her exclamation.

"😒😒..u know i am just joking with u.." that is yeri's reaction in jungkook.

"so..why are we here?" yeri said when they finally sat one of the table that are nicely decorated.

"we are here to drink coffee..isn't that obvious??" jungkook questioned yeri.

"yeah..i know but on what purpose?" yeri said leisurely cause her abdomen is paining...

"my mom wants a date between us though it's useless." jungkook said and scoffed.

"oh!" yeri said..she surely isn't great condition right now.

jungkook realizes her plain face and asked "yah! what's wrong with you??  in while ago you are excited and now you have no expression face?"

"it's nothing..let's order something." yeri said to the confusing jungkook who nodded his head in agreement.

"WAITT...are you perhaps on your period?" jungkook said quietly to yeri. and yeri just shot her head and she seems shocked that jungkook is known to all of this things.

"what..?? i am know to all of these things." jungkook said with a smirk.

"pervert." yeri murmured under her breath. only god knows how much she needs to murmured under her breaths with her so called crush or soon to be husband..she deeply sighed at her thoughts.

......

"i will have a Americano...what about you?" jungkook saked yeri who is blinking her eyes in the menu.

"i will go on with a bubble tea." yeri said with a smile although her pain is killing her.

"so childish!" jungkook said but yeri just rolled her eyes..

"your orders will be soon. enjoy yourselves." the waiter said with a smile and quickly winked at yeri with a smirk...

jungkook saw that and glared at the waiter.

yeri who silently saw the whole drama was quite shocked that jeon jungkook glared the waiter for winking at her...but quickly she realized by jungkook's snap back..
"don't think i do that for you..if there is an unknown girl in your place i would do the same." jungkook said in his cold tone...

but literally he also didn't know that why he was so angry over that waiter...he didn't love or either liked yeri..ughh!!!

-......*****************........-

awwwww...what will happen in the next..?? stay tuned....

sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors..
vote and comment..😙😘..

your support and comments. motivate me to continue this story...

btw.....red flavour was the besttttttt...........😍😍😍😍😍