9

Jungkook rubs his eyes and opened his eyes to find that he is in an unknown room..he quickly jolts up and he was relieved when he saw that lisa is lying next to him.

"Aishh..i thought i slept with other girl." Jungkook mumbles and strokes lisa's hair affectionately.

"Hmmmm....i like that baby." Lisa says with closed eyes and hugs jungkook tightly.

Jungkook smiled at lisa. He was really happy when he is with lisa.

How he wish that his father wont force him in a stupid arrange marriage..

By the thought of it he remembers that he left yeri last night..he smirked at the thought but quickly he got panicked that YERI DOESN'T KNOW THE RESTAURANT NOR THE PLACE..

He immediately tries to call yeri but it is out of reach... he panicked more that he was sweating at the thought of yeri being murdered or maybe r-ra-rape??

He brushes off his nasty thoughts and directly sat up.. by his behaviour lisa sat up too and started to whine.

"Lisa! Please i have important work..dont bother me. Please!!" Jungkook hissed at lisa and she was astonished at his voice.

"Oh..lookslike there is more important things to u than me?? Fine..get out! I dont want to talk with you!!" Lisa pushed jungkook away.

Jungkook quickly wears his cloths that are scattering on the floor. He grabbed all of his things and went away bit before going   he mouthed a sorry to lisa.

He continuously tries to call yeri. But it is unreachable...

~~~

Sun rays peeked at yeri's eyes.. she slowly opens her eyes and searches for her phone.

"Damn!" Yeri snickers when she saw that her phone is out of charge. She quickly got up and saw it's already 6:20 am in the morning. Her school is going to start from 7:00am..

Yeri quickly charges her phone and got ready. After getting ready for school when she got her phone from the charge it isnt fully charged so she decided not to take her phone.

Yeri quickly eats her breakfast and says bye to her parents.

She was slowly walking to her school. Suddenly someone called her name.

"Yeri!!"

Yeri looked behind and bright smile plastered on her face. It was jaehyun. He is riding a bicycle.

" oppa!" Yeri says and waits for jaehyun.
Jaehyun stops at yeri and makes a grumpy face.

"Hey u didnt reply my morning message..i am upset!" Jaehyun says and pouts. Yeri giggles at his cuteness and pinches his cheeks.

"Ouch!" Whats that for?" Jaehyun shrieks.
"Its for being too cute and abt the message i got my phone in charge cuz it was dead and tadaa i am phoneless today." Yeri says and walks with jaehyun.. he nods his head.

He quickly grabs her hand and made her sit behind him on the cycle.

"Ommoo!! Yaaa!! Oppaa!! Let me down!" Yeri says in horror.

"Aishhh baby yeri! Just hold me tight. I am not gonna left u like your fiance." Jaehyun said and yeri held him tighter and rests her head on his back.. a soft smile is creating on both faces.

~~~

On the  other hand jungkook tried at least 100 times to call yeri. But her phone is still unreachable.

With a sad look he got into his house and gets ready for his school.

"Why i am so tensed for her? I even fought with lisa for her!" Jungkook mumbles while walking to school. He is now in front of his school. He heard some laughing and he looks at the place. He was shocked to see yeri is laughing loudly with a unknown boy.

Jungkook was fuming with anger. He was tensed af but she is laughing or more like flirting with some random boy. Jungkook didnt saw this boy earlier.

"She even flirts with newcomers too!! What an innocence!" Jungkook mumbles and walked to them. He clapped her hands when he got quite close to them.

Yeri and jaehyun both stopped laughing and saw jungkook is standing there with a stern face.

"HOW COME YOU ARE HERE FLIRTING WITH ANY RANDOM BOY WHILE I AM CALLING YOU LIKE A MAD BOY!!! I CANT BELIEVE I FOUGHT WITH LISA FOR YOU! FOR A FLIRT!!!" Jungkook yelled at yeri who is trembling in fear. Jungkook quickly walk away to find where is lisa.

"He fought with lisa for me?" Yeri thought this again and again and she was happy for once.. she didnt cared that he called him flirt! That doesnt matter to her.. "he cares for me."

But reality attacked her like a arrow..

"If he cared why he left me last night? Isnt it obvious that now he is faking it.. maybe because of our parents. Not maybe it is only because of our parents." Yeri thought and she didnt realize that she is crying on the grass once again for him.. for jungkook who just walked away.

She felt someone is wiping her wet tears with thumbs. She looked at the person. And it was obviously jaehyun.

Jaehyun quickly hugged yeri and assures her saying that "its okay yeri baby. He doesnt worth enough to make u cry!"

"How come only you are mad at me jungkook? I am mad at u too..because for you i end up crying." Yeri thought but she continued  cry.

                     ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here is a update for my beautiful readers....dont be silent readers...
Vote and comment.. i really likes your comments guys..it motivates me to keep updating..

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors.

Saranghyeo😘💜