4

"Oppa, why are you and yeri so close?" Lisa whined to jungkook . he felt that he is cheating on her.

"Ahh..lisa I have something important to tell you." Jungkook said and looked straight in lisa's eye.

"What is it?" Lisa said cause curiosity is killing her.

"Firstly. Promise me that u won't be angry with me." Jungkook said and lisa nodded.

"My parents arranged my marriage with yeri." Jungkook said. Guilty is all over his eyes.

"WHAT!!" Lisa shouted and Jungkook quickly hugged her tightly.

"Look..I am sorry. I love you and I will no matter what. Just trust me..hmm?" Jungkook said.

"I trust u kookie..but I don't trust that yeri." Lisa said and hugged him even tighter. She is sobbing so hardly.

"Shushh....baby..I promised that yeri would never be in us.." Jungkook assured her.

"You better.. I hope you can keep your promise." Lisa said.

"Now..please smile..I want to see your smile." Jungkook said and leaned closer to lisa who is slightly smiling.

"Smile wide or I will give you a sweet punishment." Jungkook said while smirking and leaning even closer that he can now hear her breathing.

"Then, go ahead. I will gladly accepted the punishment." Lisa said dare not to breaking the eye contact between them.

Just the time their lip attached with each other they heard a cough and they quickly parted off.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Jungkook said in an annoying voice but when he saw the person who disturbed them is yeri he is more irritated.

"I j..ust uhmmm want to sa..y that tae opp..a is look..ing for you." Yeri prayed hard for not stuttering but thanks she just did it.

"Is that it?" Jungkook said in a angry voice.

"Uhmm...yeah." Yeri said.

"Just go. I will come later." Jungkook said in cold voice.

"Why are you so cold to me? Isn't I should be angry cause my fiancé just kissed a girl in front me. You are soooo mean jeon jungkook." Yeri said in her mind.

               ...........................

Hellooo. Beautiful readers....
I am so sorry for this lame chapter.
I will try my level best to update soon...

Vote and comment down....
Sorry for the spelling and grammatical errors..😘😘💞💞