5

author pov:

"yeri. wake up jungkook will be here and you two will go on a date today." mrs kim said smoothly to the sleephead.

"oww..do i have to go with the rude brat?" yeri said annoyingly while rubbing her eyes.

"mind your language mrs soon to be jeon. he is your husband." mrs kim said with a stern voice.

"ahh..sorry mom. and don't worry i will be ready in 10 minutes." yeri said and run to her washroom.

..........

"what the hell!" yeri murmured into her breath.
cause girls problem attack her.

"ugh!! should this period attack me when i am going to enjoy my date with my soon to be husband.!!" yeri said in a sarcastic voice.😒😒

.......

"jungkook dear..wake up.." mrs jeon said while stroking her son's shiny hair.

"why~~" jungkook whined and slept until he felt a pain on his head.

"ouchh!" jungkook exclaimed.

"mom i want to sleep~~" jungkook said cause he didn't sleep yesterday he kept talking with lisa until it was 4:45 am. and now it is 7:05 am.

"ugh!!my head is spinning." jungkook said but his mom pushed him into his bathroom.

"wash up. you are going on a date with yeri." mrs kim said and went out.

"what!!! kim yerim i will make you suffer..." jungkook said with a sly smile.

...........

"yaaa....kim yerim hurry up. jungkook is here to pick you up." mrs kim said.

"ahh!! i am here." yeri screamed and surely now jungkook wants to choke her to death.

"ok.bye auntie.see you later." jungkook said politely to mrs kim.

.........

"yaaa!! why did you make me wait for 10 minutes??" jungkook said angrily to yeri.

"it's only 10 minutes not 10 years" yeri said with a low voice.

"heol!! it's gonna be a long yet tiring day!!" yeri said to her and enter the car with jungkook.

.......

anneyong.....hehehe sorry for the late and lame update and it is short too...

i am on a vacation now...so i can't update any story..

but for my lovely readers i update it...

again sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors....support this crap...😙😘😚