She attempted to roll over to her side, but the slight shift in position sent her to the ground with a loud thud.

"Oh, f—," She stopped herself, remembering where she fell asleep. Instead, she groaned while rubbing her bum.

Henry woke up to the sound of the thud and looked around his room groggily.

"Sorry to wake you, kiddo," Brooklyn told him, making him face her as she stood up. "Fell down the bed,"

"Bad dream?" Henry asked her.

The brunette shrugged, "Kind of,"

"What was it about?" He asked, perking up at her answer.

"Nothing to worry about," She told him. "It wasn't even that bad. It just felt real,"

Henry smiled to himself, betting that this meant another of her past memories came up, and he asked, "Did it feel like a memory?"

Before Brooklyn could answer, the bedroom door swung open, and Regina peeked inside, asking, "What was that sound?"

"Sorry, that was me," Brooklyn said, raising her hand. "I fell off the bed,"

Regina sighed in relief and nodded, "Do you need an ice pack?"

"No, I'm fine. Thank you," The teenager said, but she paused as she took a good look at Regina. She swore that Regina was in her dream—which was not the craziest thing. She spent a lot of time with the woman, given that she babysat Henry, and dreams tend to draw inspiration from reality.

"Okay. Well, breakfast is ready downstairs," Regina told the two. "Don't be late to school, Henry,"

"Okay," Henry said, while Brooklyn said, "Thank you,"

When the door shut behind Regina, Henry turned to his best friend and said, "So... Do you wanna talk about your dream?"

"After we get breakfast," Brooklyn answered.

But even at ten years old, Henry knew the teenager was avoiding the question. She had to be, if the dream resulted in her falling off the bed.

━━━━━━✧━━━━━━

Peter Pan sighed as he gently tucked Brooklyn's stray hair behind her ear. The brunette slept peacefully in their treehouse, bundled in their blanket. Ever since the Shadow attacked her, he refused to leave her side even at night. Hearing her blood-curdling screams continued to haunt him.

He was hesitant to go, but he knew he had to. He needed to go to Skull Rock before things got worse.

So, Peter left a soft kiss on Brooklyn's forehead before leaving. He flew to Skull Rock and sat by the huge hourglass impatiently.

"The Protection Spell was a lovely touch,"

Peter glared at the Shadow as he stood up and said, "It's there to keep her safe from threats like you,"

"You mean threats like you?" The Shadow corrected. "We are the same person—,"

"No!" Peter objected. "We are not the same person. Not yet,"

"But we will soon," The Shadow said. "If you truly wish to gain immortality, you must allow me to be a part of you and find the heart of the truest believer,"

"I am looking for it," Peter stated.

"Without any distractions," The Shadow added.

Peter knew exactly what the Shadow meant, and he growled, "She is not a distraction,"

"She is stopping you from doing what is necessary,"