When Kuyler is gone I groan and bang my head on the table three times, what the hell is wrong with him?! "I'm sorry Naomi, Stephan can be a bit much" Teddy says apologizing then proceeds to slap Stephan hard at the back of his neck and I wave my hand as I hear Stephan suck his teeth. "Yeah right, was that your boyfriend or something? He was hella annoying with his 'Oh look I'm a jocky hero' look going on. Oi, your hair is really curly and long is it some kinda thing girls use?" How could he say that!? I never used anything for my hair this is natural! "Are you saying girls as in black girls?" I glare at him raising my head up and he blushes with his hard eyes softening.

"N-no! nothing like th-"

Bring!

The bell has rung and I get the hell out of that lunch room asap, I don't need racist bullies in my life. Especially one that stereotypes black girls hair and annoys the love of a girls life. "I think my new nick name from that sick fruit is Tinker Bell" Olivia says and Tom laughs as we put our books away getting ready to go home "Oh please, you two are best friends now, you enjoy teasing each other" I roll my as Olivia says how true it was. "Maybe you'd like to get into his pants, he was really cute" Olivia winks at him and his face twists in disgust "I'm a slut, but not a slut for guys. I ain't gay" he whines causing Livia and I to bust a gut in laughter. At least he admits it.

"Boo you whore" Olivia chants and Thomas smirks "I know"

"I don't like him, he was kinda mean and made that comment about my hair. That it wasn't natural." I pout walking out the front entrance, it looked like it was about to rain and since someone (mom) decided to pish me out the door, I didn't even get to grab an umbrella. Tom looks at me with unknown expression then pats my head with that famous crooked grin "Don't worry baby sister, he won't bother you seriously because that's when I'll step in" he says puffing out his broad chest and I laugh "Me too love, just say when!" Olivia may not look like it but I've seen her take down all three of her older brothers in one go, she's like a white Sheerah on steroids.

Thomas would be the perfect big brother and Olivia is definitely my twin, I pull them into a hug "Thanks guys, your the definition on my ride or die bitches" we all chuckle and then I hear some one sigh.

"Cupcake princess, let's go" Stephan says still looking sexy as ever with his hands in his pockets walking over and I glare at him "Why would I go anywhere with you? your racist" I accuse and he rolls his eyes in annoyance "I'm not racist, you just took it the wrong way, now C'mon its about to rai-" Stephan doesn't get to finish as a clap of thunder flows through the air making me automatically cling to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and practically choking him, what? I'm afraid of thunder.

"Ok I understand, take me home, take me home!" I yell burying my head into his neck and my perverted friends both say in unison

"That's what she said" I can't even glare at them because more thunder rumbles through the sky making me whimper "Please, I want to go home" I whisper and I think Stephan nods while patting my back "I'm taking her, later man. Bye Tink" I hear him smiles into his words and from how much I know Olivia, she probably gave him the bad finger.

I get into Stephan's silver Bentley (What teenager needs a car this expensive anyways?) and as soon we both shut the car doors it began pouring rain. "Don't you have to drive home Teddy also?" My mind flickers back to the tall yet adorable boy and he shakes his head "Nah, he has a job close to the school so he walked there. If he needs me to come pick him up then, I'll go get his preppy ass" he smiles and after telling him my address, he starts to drive.

I don't hate rain, I love it actually. Its the thunder that really scared me and gives me heart attacks every time they happen, rain is a lot more soothing and soft. It's kind of an awkward silence in the car since I was still upset with Stephan but as long as I get home I give no dams and plus, he isn't one trying to make much conversation either. "I like your hair" he says all of a sudden and I blink at him. huh? "But what abou-"

"I never said I didn't like your hair, I just described how long it was. Your crazy cupcake" he laughs and twirls some of my black curls in his hand, I blush. So he does like my hair..but why is it making me so happy?

I'm looking out the window, admiring the droplets of water when the sky brightens up, showing the suns presence but the rain is still falling causing me to gasp. "Stephan look! Its a sun shower!" I say excitedly looking back and forth to him then the window, he smiles genuinely and my heart races faster again, why is he so handsome?

"That's nice cupcake, but its like you've never seen one before" I pout "I have, but its like a really cute equinox! Sort of." I say with hand movement and he laughs and I blink.. Stephan the devil..laughed? and it was, lord forgive me-adorable?

I was just looking at him in amazement and he gives me that weirded out look "What?" he glares and I shrug with a devious smile "Nothing, just thought that when someone as mean as you would only laugh at someone in pain" and he laughs again. "I'm not so bad all the time cupcake" I roll my eyes as he says 'all the time' then I wrinkle my nose.

"My names not cupcake, its-

Stephan stops the car and smirks at me "I know what your name is cupcake, now get out" he smirks and pushes me out the car, driving away and I can faintly hear cruel laughing.

Evil!