Chapter 26: Kai and I

AN: Annyeong readers! I really appreciate your votes and positive comments about this story! Kamsahamnida! TT TT Please enjoy this chapter! ^^

-------------------------------------------------
HANA'S POV

I had to make a choice whether to be Kai's girlfriend or being alone waiting for a guy to confess to me.

This is more difficult than solving Maths problem... -__-

"What's wrong, my sweet daughter? Are you thinking about to have another boyfriend?? = ̄ω ̄=" My mom asked while cutting the vegetables.

"Aish!! Mom!!" I shouted. My mom giggled and put the vegetables in a pot.

"...mom." I called her. "Yes?" She turned to me.

"Should I go on a date with Kai?" My mom's eyes were wide opened and she quickly sat beside me.

"Omo!! He finally confessed to you?? When?!" "Yesterday night. When we were dancing..."

"Good!! That's a good news! Date him!" She clapped her hands. "That way will help you to forget Luhan! You'll open your heart to Kai and you'll accept him one day!"

I stared at the table. I wanted to forget Luhan, but my heart didn't want to.

And... I don't want to date Kai just because I want to forget Luhan. I want to accept him when my heart really opens for him.

I think it's better to leave that for now...

THE NEXT DAY

As I was preparing to go to school, my mom shouted.

"Hana!! Kai's here!!" "Okay!" Omo... he waited for me?!

"Kai! Why didn't you tell me that you'll come to pick me up? It must have been burdening you." I said.

"Ani~~ I'll always come to your house starting today. ^^ You're my girl!" He said and stroked my head.

"Ya... YAH!!! I haven't give you my answer yet!! >///<" I shouted as I was embarrassed.

When we arrived at the school gate, the other boys looking at us and some of them didn't blink.

"Hana, I have to go to class first." I nodded. After he left me, the boys kept staring at me. "Omo... wa... wae?! Don't look at me like that!" I said.

"Are you two become a couple?!" Tao asked. "Kai confessed to you yesterday, right?!" Xiumin asked. "So you like Kai now?! O.O" Suho asked.

"GUYS!!! WE. ARE. NOT. A. COUPLE!! I didn't accept him yet!! >///[]///<" I shouted. Suddenly all of them stared at me like I was lying to them.

"YAH!! I'M SERIOUS!!!" I shouted. "For real? TvT" Baekhyun asked. "Because when a girl said that to Kai, he will make that girl likes him..."

I just stared at Baekhyun who was smiling slyly at me. I was like WHAT?! at him.

"Yeah... If you still don't like him, you'll see a side of him that you've never seen before." Kyungsoo said.

"Stop!! You're making me uncomfortable!!" I shouted.

KAI'S POV

During PE, all boys in the class played basketball. Well, I didn't really want to play as Kris hyung was really good at this game.

"Hyung!! Pass here!!" Baekhyun shouted. Suho was reluctant to pass to him but then he passed the ball to Kris.

"Yah!! Hyung!! I know that I'm short but don't just pass to Kris hyung all the time!!" Baekhyun shouted angrily.