Chapter 17: Painful

AN: Annyeong! I've came up a name for the head of wolves! I just put an English name as I'm not really good with Korean names. Hope all of you will enjoy this chapter! ^w^

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

I followed Miss Anna to her father's place. She said that she will carry me there as the place was deeper than Luhan and the others' house.

When we arrived, Miss Anna knocked the door and went in the room.

Then she came out and called me inside.

I walked into the dark room and looked around.

"Your name is Hana, right? Take a seat." A voice suddenly told me to sit. I sat on a couch and stared in front of me.

"Are you the head of the wolves here, sir...?" "My name is Hellen. Hellen Charlotte. Call me Sir Charlotte. What brings you here, young human?"

His question made me felt nervous. I gripped my skirt and stood up.

"Sir Charlotte! I want to say that I really like Luhan so much!! I'll never hurt Luhan! I promise!"

What am I saying?! Those words just blurted out from my mouth. I peeked at his reaction.

He gazed at me sharply and his face looked annoyed. Oh no... its all your fault, Hana! Why can't you shut your mouth!?

"Is that so..." He replied. I was so relieved that he didn't scold me or anything.

"Why do you like him? His looks? His personality? ...or his true self?"

That question startled me. "I like all about him! His kindness, his smile, everything!"

"Including his wolf identity?" "Yes!" His cold glare froze me. I bravely answered him but my legs were shaking.

"How's your parents' reaction when they knew about this?" I couldn't answer it. I've never think about that. What will my parents say when they know the truth?

"I... didn't tell them. But I'm sure that... they... they will approve us!" I shouted.

He got up from his seat and walked towards the window behind him.

"Human, I bet you have a father, right? If he knows Luhan's true self, what do you think he'll do?"

I was shocked when he asked that. "Father, don't ask her questions like that." Miss Anna told him.

"Huh! Humans are all the same! They'll kill us as they afraid that we'll harm them or their beloved ones!" His voice echoed in the room.

"Hana, I think its time for you to go home. I'll handle him. I'll ask Kai's help to get you home, okay?" Miss Anna lead me to the door and opened it.

"See you at school, Hana!" She waved to me and closed the door.

I waited for Kai to come while thinking about Sir Charlotte's words. I felt sad and afraid if my parents know about Luhan and their actions.

I couldn't imagine a thing and stared at the ground. Tears dripped from my cheeks to the ground, making it wet with my tears.

"Hana." I looked up and saw Kai was standing in front of me. I wiped my tears and stood up.

"Can you please send me to my room?" I asked. He just stared at me who was sobbing.

Suddenly he hugged me tightly and patted my head. "You can let it all out. I'll try to comfort you."

I don't know why as I slowly burst into tears when he said that. His body was comfy and warm, but its not the same as Luhan's.

I dug my face to his body and closed my eyes. "Kai, thank you."

We teleported into my room and I tried to pull myself off him but he tightened the hug.

I could hear his breath at my ear. He held my shirt tight and whispered.

"Please, let me hug you longer." His soft voice made me didn't move. We just hugged for a few seconds and pulled ourselves off each other.

"Thanks, Hana." Before he teleported, I grabbed his wrist.

"Kai, you know that wolves can't like humans, right? Why do you still like me?" He just smirked and put his forefinger at my lips.

"Its a secret, you'll know what it is if you wait." He then teleported back. I was curious of his plan after that.

There were so much things that will bother me now...

LUHAN'S POV

All of a sudden, the head wanted to meet me. I'm afraid that he'll do something to me as I protected Hana from his men.

I knocked the door and walked into his room.

"Yes sir? Why do you want to meet me?" I bowed and asked.

"Your human girlfriend came here just now." "Huh?!! O.O Ah! I'm sorry."

What was she thinking?! She could have died!

"She seems to like you sincerely. I could sense that she tried to convince me to stop hurting her as you will sacrifice for her. She doesn't want to burden you." He said while staring outside.

"Then... does that means..." "Yes, I'll stop hurting her."

Finally!! "But in one condition." "Condition?" Then, a girl walked beside him and bowed to me.

"This is my daughter, Lunia. She's the same age as you."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lunia. Nice to meet you. Luhan, isn't it?" Her voice was gentle same as her smile.

"Yes. I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you too." I introduced myself awkwardly to the girl. Why did he bring that girl here?

"Luhan, you must engaged with Lunia from today."

WHAT?!! O_____O Engaged?!! I was surprised and just stared at the girl.

"If you refuse, I'll continue to hurt that human girl. Do you want to engage with her or not?"

♦End Of Chapter♦