He pulled at my shirt breaking the kiss to latch his mouth on my neck sucking hard.

I moaned again rolling my hips against him which made him groan.

He pushed his huge erection against my jean clad core as one large hand trailed up my torso and squeezed one breast through my shirt.

I groaned and his lips met mine again his tongue thrusting in and out in rythm with his rolling hips.

A quick knock sounded on the door "Eli man Neil's kicking us out. Let's go" Lucas said and his foot steps retreated. 

It was like being doused with a bucket of cold water. I pushed at Eli "let me go"

He stared at me for a few seconds then he slowly let me go placing my feet on the floor gently.

"Zoe."

I closed my eyes tightly refusing to meet his gaze. I can't believe I responded to him so...wantonly. I lost all sense of time and place my ultimate goal being pleasure.

"Zoe" he said again his voice a pitch louder.

I slowly opened my eyes to stare at him "just go Eli"

Different emotions flicked through his eyes before he backed away.

"This isn't over" he said before turning around to walk away. He paused when he reached the door his hand on the knob "remember the date I'm owed? Friday 6 pm. I'll pick you up" he said before leaving.

As soon as I heard his footsteps receding I slowly slid down the wall. A few minutes later the front door slammed close.

What have i gotten myself into?.

I quickly stood up when I heard a feminine laugh remembering why I was here.

I walked to the bathroom fixing my shirt and then my hair. I was thankful when I saw Eli hadn't sucked my neck hard enough to leave a mark.

That'd be hard to explain.

I splashed my flushed face with a handful of cold water before leaving the room slowly walking down the stairs.

"Missed me bitches?."

"Zoe!" I was attacked by Ava in a tight hug while Neil waddled over.

"Hey bitch" Neil said with a glare and my eyes widened.

I was used to her wild mood swings by now but right now her stance was so menacing she looked ready to kill.

The first thought that popped into my head was 'did she find out about Eli?' but I quickly squashed it down. There's nothing to find out.

"What did I do?" I squeaked as Ava let go of me.

She lifted her hands up and I stared at the bottles of wine in her hands incomprehensibly.

"You know I can't drink these so why bring it over?" She asked.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Crap. Think fast Zoe.