Ch 73: You're Overthinking It

How rude of me, I didn't even put an A/N in the last chapter (I didn't edit it either (I didn't edit this one too))

So I am sorry for not uploading for forever. School was a drag the past semester, and it was really taking away all my motivation to do anything. But I have almost graduated, my formal is on Thursday wooooo! I just gotta sort out a form and then it's basically over. Then I go back into school to do animation but at least I enjoy that. 

Enough about me :)

Btw Captsparkleyrainbow and I have made covers for our collab book. We have titled them what we have been each respectively calling them. We don't think we will change it. She just has to finish writing a few chapters and then it will be done and we will start uploading. I love this book so please please please read it. If you like Carden you'll like the love interest in this book, that's all I'm saying. 

Please enjoy this chapter, I will be uploading a few more tonight as I did get a comment asking me to upload as much as I can and since I have been AWOL for so long I'm just gonna upload everything the next few days and force myself to complete this book!

Oh Yeah! I made a new friend too! Yay me!

Please don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

and RECCOMMEND

Thanks!

- Rae

Today everyone seemed to be doing their own little things. I think Some may have even still been sleeping when we came back. Others were lounging about like Damien and Garret. The engaged couple had gone out today too but had yet to return. Some of the girls were asleep, as was Nate, and Daniel was hanging out on the beach with Javier. The general consensus seemed to be that the twins were also on the beach.

Thankfully this time I didn't need Cardens help with my bikini. Last time was bad enough for me in my state, I think today would have been so much worse.

I played with the rim of my hat as I sat on the beach trying to convince Carden to join me in the water. Eventually he does succumb to my charm though and I tug him along to the water.

"Now stop for a second" I tell him and he obediently follows.

I scoop up some water in my hands and drop it over his head.

"There we go" I grin as he deadpans at me.

"If you want to play that way" he says, arching a brow as he scoops up water himself and drops it over me before I can move.

"That's cold" I shiver and splash him.

"You think I don't know that?" He asks as he goes to splash me back but I dodge it, beginning to get away from him before he grabs me and stops me.

"You look so cool with your hair wet" I say.

"Was that a pun?" He asks.

"Not intentionally" I say.

"Thanks" he mutters "I'll start bringing a spray bottle with me everywhere so that I can appeal to your desires"

"Oh shut up" I shove him away from me and stumble backwards instead, falling on my butt in the shallow water.