Ch 25: Freakishly Friendly

Hey Peasants

Jk

Hi though. I updated.

I also found that ^ on YouTube.

Also.

Love Bite has hit 1k reads!!!!!!

XD so excited!

THANKYOU for reading this book. It means a lot to me that someone would like something I have read and also continue to read it as it gets updated.

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

Hugs and kisses and cats for everyone.

Anyway.

Please COMMENT VOTE and RECCOMMEND.

THANKYOU.

Bai Bai.

Rae  out.

I sit with the girls in the schools open learning space, a place for students to basically hang out. There were also many window seat things in the halls, but it was kind of busy.

I watch younger kids walk through the halls, year sevens and nines and eights all roam them during their free periods. They talk and talk and talk, kind of like Zoe is doing right now.

"So I asked him why" she says and Sam looks at her skeptically.

"You asked him why?" She repeats.

"Yeah, I asked him why he liked me" she says "and you know what he said?"

The girl with the pale blue eyes, delicate features and turquoise blue hair, looks at her almost identical sister.

The girl with darker blue eyes, stronger features, and turquoise blue hair looks back at her asking "what?"

"He said I was pretty, and that he thought I was nice or something, and that I was really his type" she says.

"I don't know what to say to you Zoe" Sam says.

"I mean, I get it, I have a type too, and it makes sense, but does his type include not knowing the person? Because I've never talked to him before!" Zoe says.

I sit in my own bubble of awkward silence. Looking between the two as they talk to each other about a boy who confessed to Zoe this morning before homeroom in the courtyard. Zoe is being a bit harsh about it though. But I guess after the fact, it's more okay to.

"Zoe you are so picky" Sam says.

"Picky?" She repeats "I'm not picky, I would just prefer to know the guy before I go out with them"

"Zo' I would've gone out with him" Sam says and then blushes "if I didn't like Damien first"

"I doubt it" Zoe says "he may have been that athletic type that you like, but I'm not that person, he isn't my type, and part of my type is knowing someone beforehand"

"Fine" Sam says "can we change topic? This is getting boring and Eva is feeling awkward"

Sam, sitting sideways to the table, elbow on the table and head in her hand, looks at me, looking bored.