Ch 50: Amusement

Welp.

I hope you like this chapter!!!! I'm really excited for the next few. And hopefully you are too :)

If you do like this chapter please remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

and RECOMMEND

On that note. I will let you read.

Thanks!

Bai Bai

- Rae

"Should I ask?" Hayden says as I sit in the passenger seat, staring out the window and replaying the events that just happened.

"No" I say.

"Okay, is your foot okay?" he asks.

"It's fine" I say.

I'm being rude. He could've gone with Lilly to this but he's going with me. And I'm just being a bad sport. Stop dwelling on Carden. Get over it.

"Sorry" I sigh and turn to him "I'll try and be happy now"

"It's okay" he smiles his normal princely smile.

I stare ahead of us. Trees, trees, and more trees. So many trees, slits of sunlight flash through them and onto my face, flashing by in an instant.

"You'll have fun at the amusement park, it's super cool" he says.

"That's good" I say.

His phone begins ringing and he pulls it out of his pocket, wedging it between his shoulder and his ear.

"Yeah" he says and then his face twists into annoyance "seriously? Fine"

He hangs up, his phone dropping into his lap. "Sorry I have to stop somewhere first" he says with a guilty smile.

"It's okay" I say.

"My boss is such a douche" he says.

"What does he want?" I ask.

"I have to deliver something, I was having so much fun I almost forgot" he smiles at me.

"Yeah" I look out the window and through the trees I begin to see a beautiful house that fits into the woodland theme so well. We begin to turn down the dirt road that leads toward the house and I look at him "this is where you have to go?" I ask.

"Yeah. Come with me, these people intimidate me, and they tease me about not having a girlfriend" he pleads.

"Is it really okay?" I ask. It is his work, I probably shouldn't get involved. I wonder what he has to deliver? I thought he handled food. Maybe he drives the food trucks or something. Maybe he has a package in the trunk that he forgot about.

"Yeah it's fine c'mon" he says, smiling as he opens the door.

"Okay" I agree, getting out with him.

He smiles as I catch up with him, grabbing my hand and continuing. I shouldn't let him do that. But I also can't be bothered to care. I don't want to make him feel awkward so I'll leave it. He opens the door to the house and steps inside with me behind him. I hear footsteps coming from the room to the left and in comes a large, buff guy with tattoos that go up his arms, and a small, but still scary, guy with a buttoned up shirt and a glare.