Ch 69: What an Absolute Idiot

A double update! Maybe a triple or more depending on if I can get some school work done and come back to this. You deserve it since I made you wait so long.

One hand by my head and one hand roaming over my waist as mine travels through his hair and over his back. As his lips detach from mine and move lower to my jawline and neck, his hand slips under my shirt, surprising me. Even so I don't say a word in response, rather, I make a noise of surprise and then utter a short, biting on my lip, moan. Meanwhile I also take a leap, slipping my hand under his shirt and letting my fingers trace over the bare skin of his back.

Now I'm completely alight, I need to sit in a freezer for a good hour to cool down. The simultaneous feeling on my neck and his fingers burning my skin with every move, is only sending one word through my mind. A word I don't want to acknowledge. A word, a prayer that is answered. As the word 'more' runs through my mind, Carden kisses me once more, a different kiss, a kiss I had wondered about in my single, teen life. French kissing is something I have never done. But I've never done any of this. Surely it was odd. And inexperienced me should definitely need more time to work on that. But that's not the only part of my 'more' prayer that is answered now. I feel completely unlike while also like myself, as I realise just how much I relishing in everything when the hands that send sparks through me and burn my skin at the touch, travel further up and I don't care in any surprised or bad way. More I welcome the feeling with open arms now.

My question is answered now.

Yes.

I do want to.

I take both of my hands, tugging the buttons on his shirt and undoing all of them before letting my hands travel over his chest as he shrugs the shirt off. I let out a small moan as Carden places a kiss to my collar bone, his hand presses on my soft skin and his free hand begins to unbutton my own shirt.

Wait. Is this happening now? My heads been so clouded. It this actually happening?

"Carden" I mumble, squeezing my eyes shut with the nerves and the heat running through me. The word falling from my lips without me even meaning to say it.

That's when he groans heavily, glancing at me and taking his hands away. He sits up and looks away from me, putting a hand over his mouth and then running it through his hair.

"What?" I ask, awestruck "why did you stop?"

"Because" he says.

"Uh-" I almost make a grab for him, the thought running through my mind about asking him to continue.

"You're on your period" he tells me, urgh.

Stupid period. But even so, this was really sudden, so I'm nervous. But his back currently turned on me is also making me feel a little rejected.

"So what do I do then?" I ask, confused.

How do I act natural now that we almost just did it? That we just did all of that. And that he stopped halfway.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"What do I do now? What do I say? You just stopped halfway and now it's awkward" I say.

He sighs "I'll just-"

He looks at me finally and his eyes go from low and narrowed to widened and a flash of surprise is what I think I see for a moment.

"Come here" he says.

I lean closer and he kisses me once more, normally. When he stops I'm left with disappointment. My body is still on a high of ecstasy and that is not satisfactory for the current lust filled me.