Thunderstorm.

So, i realised i had not done a Caeli centric chapter and whenever i have wrote about her, she seems like a spoiled brat Lol. So i decided to write this chapter instead of one for I am Hermione riddle but i will try to write a chapter for the other one soon.

Twins = 4
Hermione= 20

CRASH. The lighting outside light up the room. BANG. The Thunder roared, scaring the hell out of the small child in the room.

Caeli whimpered and tightened the blanket around her small frame as another thunderclap sounded. She hated thunderstorms, almost as much as Hermione hated arguments, and unluckily for her, they live in Cornwall, where thunderstorms could be quite frequent, due to being by the sea. (I have just made this up idk about any of this lmao) The small girl yelled out as lightning struck again and decided to slide out of bed to go to her sisters room, which was closer than her parents. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and hugged her teddy bear (Mr Skully) tighter as she padded over to the door and down the hallway, ignoring her brothers room, where he was most likely sprawled across the bed, sound asleep.

She finally came to her sisters room and slowly, hesitatingly, opened the door. Seeing that her sister was sound asleep, Caeli walked into the room. She tip toed over to the bed and stared at her sister.

Sensing her, Hermione stirred lightly and opened her eyes slowly. She jumped back and toppled off the bed when she saw Caeli just standing there.

"Merlin, Caeli" Hermione groaned in pain as she stood up. "What are you doing?"

"Scared" Caeli said, pointing out of the window. Confused, Hermione turned slowly and jumped when lightning illuminated her window. Caeli yelled lightly and jumped onto Hermione's bed and burrowed under the covers. Hermione sighed and rolled her eyes as she crawled back onto the bed. She struggled to find any room as Caeli spread her arms and legs like she was a starfish. The toddler laughed as Hermione pushed her so that she curled up in a ball.

"If you are going to stay here Be quite" Hermione muttered, flopping onto her pillow. "I value my sleep"

"Ok" Caeli nodded, hugging Mr Skully once more.

An hour later and Caeli was fast asleep, now ignoring the storm, and was sprawled across the bed and a wide awake Hermione. Hermione was literally on the edge of the king sized bed because Caeli took up all the room.

How much room could a four year old take up?!

Not to mention the fact that every time the thunder came, Caeli yelled in her sleep and moved over. And now the storm was right over head so that thunder was quite frequent.

Hermione was annoyed.

After the Caeli yelled out for the 5th time in 10 minuets, Hermione decided that she had enough. With a big huff, she threw the covers off of her and her sister and tried to pick her sister up. Now, you see, Hermione was not strong at all and Caeli was quite heavy so she struggled for a bit. With another big huff, she snatched her wand off of the table and pointed it at Caeli.

"Wingaurdium LeviOsa" She muttered, swishing and flicking her wand, Briefly getting flashbacks to first year charms class, where she totally beat a Pureblood in magic. Caeli levitated, dropping the teddy bear, and followed Hermione out of the door and down the hallway to Bellatrix's And Voldemort's room.

Hermione opened the door and stomped in, quickly noticing that while it was about two in the morning, Tom was still awake and calmly reading a book. He looked up in surprise and set his book down.

"She is your problem now" Hermione told him, dropping the child onto the bed and on her parents, waking Bella up. She humphed and walked out but quickly walked back in with Mr Skully in her hand. She tossed it to Tom and walked out again, closing the door behind her.

She stomped back to her room and sighed happily when she got into bed. She rolled over and immediately groaned.

Sirius was in her bed now.

Back in the parents room, Bella was slowly waking up as well as Caeli. Tom was just looking confused.

"Daddy?" Caeli asked, rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing in Mione's bed?"

"You are in our bed now, sweetie" Bella muttered sleepily, "Why were you in Mione's bed?"

As if on cue, a loud thunder clap followed by a flash of lighting cut off Caeli's words. She screamed and buried herself in Voldemort's arms. Voldemort chuckled softly and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Its only a storm, baby" He whispered to her.

"Scary" Caeli replied, her voice muffled by Tom. Bella smiled softly.

"It won't hurt you while you are inside" She told her, a soothing hand came to rub Caeli's back.

"Scary!" Caeli repeated. Tom sighed and gave in.

"Ok then, you can stay with us tonight." He said, much to Bella's dismay. Bella glared at him and he shot a glare back. They stared at each other for about a minute, only interrupted by Caeli as she moved to the middle of her parents.

"Mummy?" Caeli muttered sleepily.

"Yes, Baby?" Bella smiled at her as she lied down next to her.

"Show me Magic!"Caeli pointed at Bella's wand on the beside table. Bella smiled softly.

"Ok" She grabbed it. "What do you want to see?"

"Unicorns!" Caeli laughed. Bella and Voldemort laughed as well as Bella made the image of Unicorns in front of her eyes. Caeli reached out to grab it but unicorn just pranced over to Voldemort.

"Ok" Bella said as she waved her wand again and the figures disappeared. "Time to sleep"

"I don't like storms mummy" Caeli muttered.

"Neither does aunt Cissy" Bella rolled her eyes. "She used to climb into MY bed when I was trying to sleep, like you do to Hermione"

"Which one is your favourite, mummy?" Caeli asked. Bella wasn't stupid, she knew that the four year old was trying to avoid going to sleep but decided to indulge in the questions anyway.

"Noooo, you don't have favourites" Bellatrix laughed. Tom laughed as well

"Aunt Cissy's her favourite" He told Caeli. Bella rolled her eyes and grinned.

"I have favourites" Caeli proclaimed proudly, despite yawning in the middle of the sentence.

"Ohh?" Voldemort raised his eyebrow.

"Yep, Hermione, And Cissy" Caeli nodded her head. Bella and tom shared a grin.

"Who is your favourite out of us two?" Tom asked, Caeli rubbed her eyes and yawned again.

"Daddy" She mumbled and fell asleep. Voldemort smirked at a flabbergasted Bellatrix.

"I'm her favourite" He boasted.

"Ugh now YOU are going to be boasting all the time" Bella groaned. "Ive just gotten Hermione to stop saying that shes the favourite because she was Caeli's first word."

Tom shrugged

"I'm Her favourite though" He said again. Bellatrix rolled her eyes and hit him over the head with her pillow.

"Go to sleep" She ordered, lying back down and closing her eyes.

"I'm her favourite" Tom muttered again, lying back down and throwing an arm over the girls. The storm stopped ages ago but non of them seemed to notice.