Bedtime stories part 2

Twins=11

There was silence for a moment and then Caeli piped up

"When was the first time you realised you love mum?" She asked.

Voldemort smiled fondly.

"I knew that was coming" He chuckled.

"Yea, Tell us that story!" Sirius demanded. Caeli nodded.

"Fine. If you must know" Tom sighed exasperatedly.

"It was during the middle of a random battle.........

Voldemort was momentarily distracted by a loud cackle from his left, he quickly looked towards the laughter and inwardly grinned upon noticing who laughed. It was the newly wedded Bellatrix LeStrange (neè Black), his newest and already best recruit, in all her glory.

She was battling three different Aurors at once and wasn't even breaking a sweat. From just a glance he can see that instead of trying to best them, she was toying with them, having her fun. He outwardly grinned this time, Bellatrix, His Bella, was the best dueller by far and why shouldn't she be, after all she was trained by the Dark Lord himself. Catching himself, he quickly pushed the feelings of affection and fondness aside and continued on with his own duel.

"Bella!" Rodolphus swooped in and jumped off of his broom, using Voldemort's nickname for her he noticed with a frown. He pushed Bella out of the way, sending her toppling to the ground, and killed two of the three Aurors she was battling. Voldemort rolled his eyes and killed his enemy, soon entering another duel with another Auror.

"Rudolph!" Bella snapped, standing up and brushing herself off. Voldemort barely his his laughter at the nickname. "I was doing just fine!"

"Shut up!" Rodolphus snapped back. Bella huffed and crossed her arms, she walked past a lot of Aurors and Death Eaters and sat down on a free bench, sulking.

"Sounds like mum" Caeli nodded, Tom put his finger to his lip and then carried on talking.

Soon the battle ended and they had 1 prisoner left. They decided to keep one alive so that they can crucio him for information.

"Normal" Sirius commented, inclining his head.

"Yes it was, now shut up, you wanted the story" Voldemort glared at him, Sirius threw his hands up and Voldemort turned away to begin talking again.

"Bella?" Voldemort beckoned her over. He didn't know why he felt inclined to cheer her up and to be quite honest he didn't like the feeling but still. The witch was upset and he wanted to cheer her up.

"Yes my lord?" Bella stepped forward and curtsied deeply, looking at him through her eyelashes. Voldemort inwardly winced, He obviously knew of her attraction to him and he hated it. Love is weakness.

"Dad! How could you say that?" Caeli asked horrified.

"Because thats what I thought at the time" Voldemort told her. "One more interruption and you two will go straight to bed without the rest of the story"

"K" Caeli picked at her nail.

"Aside from me, you have the most powerful crucio I know of" Voldemort grinned and extended his hand. "And Unfortunately I am rather fatigued from the battle and simply cannot be bothered to cast another spell unless it is absolutely necessary"