Bedtime Stories

So i decided to do something different with this chapter, meaning that the story switches from the present to a past Memory of Either Bellatrix's or Voldemort's and the Twins switch ages with every part x

Twins - 5
Hermione - 21

"Mummy?" Caeli climbed on Bella's knee, distracting her from the book she was reading. Bella smiled and removed her glasses,pushed the book away and sat up straighter.

"Yes, baby?" She asked, running her fingers through the girls dark hair. The door opened and Hermione walked in with Sirius on her hip. Sirius literally jumped off of his big sisters hip and walked over to his mother. Hermione shrugged and picked up Bella's abandoned book and began to read, ignoring them.

"How did you and Daddy meet?" She asked, Bella chuckled when she saw both her younger children and Hermione staring at her with questioning expressions.

"Yea, Mum" Hermione raised an eyebrow "How did you too meet? You mentioned it was during your 16th birthday party"

"You really want to know?" Bella sighed. Caeli and Sirius nodded while Hermione just shrugged. "Ok then"

She took a deep breath and smiled fondly as she recalled the memories. Using Legillimens she transferred the image through their minds. 

"It was May 26 and my 16th birthday, I had just left Hogwarts, deciding not to continue with my seventh year, and was now a free Pureblood woman. Only I wasn't and I was expected to marry Rodolphus LeStrange in just a months time"

"Meanie Rudolph" Sirius commented, scowling. Bella chuckled.

"Shush" She hushed him and continued. "There was a man at my party. A tall, Handsome man, who everyone seemed afraid off."

"Daddy!" Caeli cheered.

"Yep, Daddy" Bella smiled. "Even my father was afraid of him. Everyone who walked past him averted their eyes and bowed, Me being Me, I didn't and This angered him. "

"And just, Who are you?" The mysterious man had followed her outside and confronted her at the fountain. Young Bella turned around in surprise and gasped.

The man was the most handsome person she had ever laid eyes on.

"B-Bellatrix Black" She stammered. The man raised an eyebrow and laughed lowly.

"You don't seem so sure" He tilted his head and looked her up and down. Bellatrix narrowed her eyes.

"Who are you?" She raised her chin in a challenge. The man chuckled again.

"You mean that you do not recognise me?" He asked in genuine surprise. Bellatrix shook her head.

"Should I?" Bella shrugged, looking at him more closely.

"Well, My name is Tom Riddle" The man smirked, obviously toying with her. Bellatrix huffed.

"Tell me your real name" She demanded. Again the Man chuckled.

"Such cheek" He mused, staring her down. Suddenly another mans shout interrupted the conversation and both turned their heads to find Rodolphus LeStrange standing there with an embarrassed expression on his face.

"Bella!" He hissed, marching over and grabbing her elbow forcefully. Bella winced in pain and 'Tom' raised an eyebrow. "This is The Dark Lord"

Bella's eyes widened in shock and surprise and she stared at the ground guiltily. Rodolphus glared at her as he bowed deeply.

"Please accept my apology, My Lord" He said. "My fiancée does not know the ways of our lives, Don't fret, I'll have it beaten in her before the year is out."