IX

-Vanessa's POV-
Why does kendall even own a dog? Oh boy! I'm screwed! I left harry and started running. He ran with me too! We both were running around the whole house. That is when I found I huge bathroom and went inside to find a bath tub with a two sided cover door.

We both quickly ran in and locked it so that the dog can't come in

We both quickly ran in and locked it so that the dog can't come in. This is not what we expected! That harry shouted, making the dog bark.
"Harry shut up!"
"Sorry baby, I had an idea, we can get out the other way and make the dog come in this way! And we can lock the dog in!"
"Aww baby, you are so smart! Let's do it"
Harry was irritating the do and I was laughing so hard at his stupid moves! Suddenly the dog jumped in and I quickly got out from the other side so that harry can get out too. Harry quickly closed both the doors and we ran out. That was so close!

-Harry's POV-
That was really really close. I almost pissed in my pants. Oh my God! Maybe this is a bad idea... Vanessa saw me making dreamy faces so she slapped me and pulled, making myself jump coming back into reality. We quickly ran into my rooms to find the stupid tape. We were finding for about 45 mins and I got so tired. So I went to the fridge to drink some water. But I saw pizza in the fridge! Damn pizza here I come! I just became like niall! Vanessa saw me and
"Harry what the fuck, did you come here to delete the tape or eat in Kendall's house? What the hell! Oh my God what a great boyfriend I have!"
"Babe chill she won't be back for a few days, so sit and eat. There is always a time for food."
"Isn't that is niall's saying?"
"Yes! Now let's eat some pizza! Let's play a game. "
"What game? "
"Knock knock! "
"Oh hell no! I rather go and talk to the dog then hearing your stupid knock knock 'joke'"
"Oh baby it is not that bad. Give it a try!!!!!!!"
"Okay okay, go ahead"
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Cow goes"
"Cow goes who?"
"No idiot cow goes moooo"
"Harry, that was the most stupidest thing. Can somebody save me from this idiot?"
"Hehehe baby! I love you! Can we try another one?"
"I love you too! And hell no!"
"Okay baby haha. Let's go and find the tape!" I said to vanessa, she was adorable when she is mad.
After a while of looking for the God damn tape, I found it in Kendall's guest laptop. Why the fuck is there a laptop for guest? I quickly deleted it and went to look for Vanessa. She looked stressful.

-Vanessa's POV-
Harry had his arms wrapped around my waist and he said he have found the tape and deleted it already. Thank god! I feel so relieved! Suddenly I heard someone entering the house. Oh shoot we are screwed........