V

-Harry's POV-
I was drinking all day since my baby girl vanessa decided to play that game, I need to get her back and show who controls who. My beer ran out and I was left with absolutely no drink. What a fucking useless day! So I decided to went to the pub in the cruise. I went to the bartender and ordered many shots. Shots after shots. I was pissed drank.
I looked around the pub and saw a beautiful and hot girl. She was hot as fuck. Her back was fully shown but I couldn't see her face very clearly. She was grinding on a guy, pushing her ass towards the guy's dick. What a slut. As she slowly turned around that is when I realised, it was my baby girl. VANESSA! What the hell was she doing? She thinks she can grind on some random guy! Wait baby girl I an coming for you! TO GET YOU!

-Vanessa's POV-
I was literally having the best time of my life! Woah, bitch I'm single and I can do whatever I want! It feels so good to be single! No pressure and no cheater. Suddenly I saw a really cute guy. He was so cute, pretty blue eyes and sharp jaw line. How I wish I could kiss his pretty pink lips. I shook my thoughts off my mind and went to get a drink. I felt someone staring at me. When I turned around....
I saw the cute guy! He was slowly approaching me. Omg okay vanessa keep calm! Don't make yourself a fool! Try to flirt!
"Hey hottie , I am lou. Can i buy you a drink and maybe get your number? " the cute guy said. Woah his name is cute too!
"Erm hi, I am vanessa. Ya sure Lou."
"Great beautiful!"
He ordered me another drink since I finished mine while talking to him. We had some random conversations. He told me that his girlfriend cheated on him 1 month ago. What's on with the people cheating on their partners.Are we not good enough? Guess we both were on the same page.
"Vanessa, do you want to dance? "
"Sure handsome" I said and shoot him a wink. His cheeks were pink, awh he is so cute. I was so drunk since it was my first time drinking. I didn't know what was happening but I knew I was grinding on him and he was having boner. He felt quite big but not as big as harry. I have to stop thinking about him! Stop vanessa stop! Focus on lou! After a while I felt like someone carrying me somewhere but I was too lazy or maybe way too tired to think. I probably didn't have the strength to run even if there was a robber in front of me. I was so drunk! Sleep overtook me.
The morning shine was shining on my face. Why does the day have to be so bright? Oh no I need to use the bathroom. I quickly shot up from my sleeping position since I was laid. Wait what! Why was I laying down? Where am I? I slowly looked around to realise that wasn't my room. When I looked down, to my horror, I WAS FULLY NAKED! WHAT HAPPENED? OH NO!