Tea Time -e-

"Ethan, darling, please get me my tea." I say, trying to suppress my laughter.

He raises an eyebrow in confusion. "What's up with the British accent?"

"Ethan, we're already 5 minutes late for tea time."

"Well, m'lady, we both know you love Starbucks and their coffee." Ethan says, joining in.

"More than I love you." I say, breaking the British accent.

He pouts, but then smirks. "Oh, really now?" He asks.

"I'm sure." I say, nodding my head.

"Well, don't be too sure," He says, still smirking.

"And why is that?"

Silence.

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrap around my waist behind me, and I know it's Ethan.

The hands grab my shoulders, and I grin, "Ethannnnn," I whine. "Yes?"

"Let go of me." His hands turn me around facing him, and as soon as I see his eyes and we make eye contact, his lips are on mine.

Our lips mold immediately and I cup his cheeks gently.

His hands snake around my waist and pull our bodies closer.

He swipes my lip, asking for entrance. I give him access and his tongue enters.

The kiss gets a bit heated now, he's pushed me against a wall, and his hands hold mine pressed against the wall above me.

I finally pull away, breathless. "Now what do you like more?" He smirks.

I pretend to think and answer with, "Still coffee."

Author note: literally my first time writing anything like this and i feel like a sinner