•Stares• ~Ethan Dolan~

"Why are you staring at me like that...?" Ethan asks you as he lies on your bed.

"Like what, babe?" You ask, not realizing you were staring.

"I don't know. Like I'm something special, I guess." He replies.

"You want to know why I stare at you like you're something special?" You repeat his question. He nods.

"Because you are. You are special. You have been the most special thing that has ever happened to me. And always will be. Even if we don't end well. Your eyes. It's so easy to be lost in them. I'm captivated by them. Mesmerized. And your smile. It makes me happy. When you smile, I smile. And, oh god, your laugh. It's like music to my ears. It's my favorite sound on the planet. Your laugh makes my world. But most importantly, you. When I look at you, at your happiest state, it feels like nothing is ever wrong. Racism, sexism, terrorism, world hunger, other problems. They don't exist only because of you. You. The way your eyebrows furrow when you're slightly mad. The way you tease me. Every single worry melts away when I look at you."

"You overrate me. I could honestly  say the same to you, but more." He breathes.

"Such a romantic." You tease.

He rolls his eyes and pulls you in for a tight hug.