Snowed In With The Dolan Twins

"Ugh!" You shout as you look out the window. "What happened (y/n)?" Grayson asks you.

"There's snow everywhere!" You complain. "So?"

"So, I can't get out!" You groan. "Why, don't you want to stay with us?" Ethan asks, as he wraps his hands around your waist from behind you.

Grayson puts a hand to his chest, and says, "I'm hurt." You roll your eyes.

"Drama Queens." You mutter under your breath. "I heard that!" Ethan exclaims, his hands still around your waist. "Great, I don't care." You say.

"Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Ethan asks. "Precisely." You answer.

"I can't help but feel like a third wheel." Grayson remarks.

You look down at Ethan's hands around your frame.

Ethan's hands tighten slightly around your waist.

"But there aren't any wheels at all," You say. "You're fine." Both you and Ethan say in unison.

"Okay then GROUP HUG!" Grayson shouts as jumps on top of you and Ethan.

"Can't... breathe...." you wheeze. Grayson rolls his eyes. "You're no fun." He remarks.

"Well, I'd be more fun if I could breathe!" You say, as a matter-of-factly.

"Fine, let's watch a movie! Horror movie! You won't be getting out for a while." Grayson says, grinning.

"Looks like you're Snowed In With The Dolan Twins." Ethan says, smirking.

Long night.

Author note: THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK SORRY LOVE YOU IF YOURE READING THIS