Tears of joy

After an exhausting day and dreadful night, the two stayed completely awake. "Brandon?" Callie didn't know whether he was awake or not. "Yeah." Brandon replied. The two didn't face each other. They were on their backs and staring at the ceiling. "I'm sorry for hurting you." Brandon was surprised at what he've just heard. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I'm sorry for ever expressing my feelings. I'm sorry for kissing you the wedding. I'm sorry for coming into your room at the cabin. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. It's all my fault." Brandon's eyes started to water. Callie sat up and brandon did too. "Brandon. It's not your fault. It's mine. For causing so much pain on you. I should've done what's best for you, and for me, instead of other people. I don't regret anything." Callie smiled and her eyes started watering in tears of joy and happiness. Brandon has changed her life and view of everything. Brandon looked over and stared at her eyes for the millionth time today. Callie didn't even look. She just smashed her lips on his. Brandon was taken into surprise by her actions but he placed his hands on her waist and kissed her back. Callie leaned own against the bed and brandon was on top of her. She started tugging at the hem of his shirt, wanting more. Brandon pulled back. "Callie, we're legally siblings. I don't know about this." "I don't care. I love you."

Author's note:
Hey!!! Thank you everyone so much for reading. Hoped you enjoyed this story!! Much love <3.