Lets Go

Brandon woke up to a bright beam of light shining onto his face. He looked over at the clock. 8:45 AM. Although it was the weekend and the start of spring break, he wanted to get up early to use the rest room before everyone else wakes up and hogs it. He got out of bed, grabbed his clothes, and headed in the restroom and took a shower.

"I love too, forever and always." Callie suddenly woke up because she had a dream that her and brandon got back together. She looked over at the clock to check the time, 8:50 AM. Callie wanted to go back to sleep but she just couldn't. Then a brilliant plan got to her head. She got out of her bed and quietly tiptoed to Brandon's room. "Brandon?" She knocked quietly but no response. She then just opened the door and quietly closed it up again. She didn't see him in his bed. Callie heard the shower on from the restroom next to Brandon's room. "He probably got up early to take a shower, I'll just wait here on his bed." She thought to herself. She took a seat on Brandon's bed to wait for him to finish. She didn't mean to, but she accidentally fell asleep on his bed as it was so comfortable and it reminded her of brandon.

Brandon finished his shower and walked back into his room. He only had his pants on as he was still shirtless. When he walked in, he saw Callie just sleeping on his bed. "Callie...?" He said quietly and tapped her trying to get her to wake up. "Huh? Oh uh sorry I came in here to ask you something earlier but I guess you were in the rest room so I was just going to sit and wait for you but I guess I accidentally fell asleep... sorry about that." Callie giggled and then got off the bed. "Oh no it's fine, just let me put a shirt on first." Brandon said as he put a shirt over his head. Callie didn't even notice that he was shirtless. "So are you busy this week?" Callie spoke. "Uh no I don't think so. Why?" Brandon was confused. "Oh okay great! Do you want to... I don't know... go on another road trip?" "Callie... I don't think that's a good idea." Brandon knew nothing could happen since they're brother and sister now, but he still might have nerve. "No... it's not what you think. Let's just live for a little you know? Explore the world. And plus I just want to spend some time with my best friend." Callie said with a smile. "Fine. Where are we going? Not Mexico right?" Brandon said sarcastically. "I was thinking maybe... maybe disneyland?" Callie smirked. "Disneyland? Sure why not... ive never been there before. But how do you expect us to pay for the tickets?" "Oh don't worry, I got it all covered." Robert Quinn gave Callie some Disneyland tickets awhile back because sophia didn't want them. "I don't know how long we're going to stay there for... but pack a change of clothes and some other stuff just incase. We'll leave after lunch." Callie said as she walked out the door and walked into her room to pack a bag.