The Maroon Shirt

"Wow, not bad." Brandon was surprised on how nice the room actually was. "I mean it was a bit pricey but it's worth it!" Callie said. Brandon and Callie unloaded their stuff and rested for a bit. "We have a whole day to kill since we don't go to Disney until tomorrow." They were hoping to go today too but the traffic was too long and they arrived pretty late so there was no point of going today. "Well I'm going to take a shower and change and we can go get some dinner." "Me too." Callie gathered her clothes and headed to the shower. Once she finished showering, she changed into a casual outfit. Black skinny jeans, a black tank top and over it was a white hoodie that was a bit too big but looked good on her, and a pair of old skool vans. She got out of a bathroom and brandon was already waiting for her to finish. "About time." He said sarcastically. "I'm sorry!" Callie giggled. She went on her phone and laid on the bed waiting for brandon to finish. Brandon finished and walked out in a pair of demon jeans, the maroon shirt he wore at his grandfather's funeral party, and a pair of black and white converse. Callie was hit back with a bunch of memories. The maroon shirt. The shirt he wore when they first broke up. Callie wanted to cry but she held back her tears. "Ready to go?" Brandon snapped Callie out of her gaze as she was just staring at the maroon shirt. "Yeah lets go."

They got in the car and brandon drove this time. "Where do you wanna go? Fast food or restaurant?" Brandon slipped on his sunglasses which looked so good on him. "Well not fast food since you can get that anywhere." "Restaurant it is then. Can you look up some good restaurants nearby." Brandon asked Callie. Callie looked up some restaurants nearby and they all looked so good. They both settled on an Italian restaurant since they never got to eat good Italian food back in San Diego.

After dinner, they got back to the hotel room and were exhausted. Callie went into the bathroom to change into comfier clothes. Meanwhile, brandon grabbed a pillow and a couple blankets and made himself a bed on the floor. When Callie got out, she was confused on where brandon was. She walked onto the other side of the bed and found him laying on the ground about the fall asleep. "What are you doing?" She asked, confused. "What does it look like I'm doing." Brandon said in a tired tone. "You can sleep on the bed with me, fool." Callie giggled. "I don't think that'll be a good idea Callie..." "Brandon. Nothing's going to happen." "Okay if you say so."