1

Zach

       I woke up feeling a little dizzy and sick to my stomach. We all had a room swap which meant we switched rooms.

    I'm with Jack, Corbyn's with Daniel and Jonah. My stomach heaved and I ran to the shared bathroom in Jack and I's room and threw up in the toilet. This is a great start to the day.

      I feel someone rubbing my back. After I finish throwing up I flush it and wipe my face with the back of my shirt sleeve.

    I sit on the toilet seat and look up to see Jack standing there. I sighed. "You okay" Jack asked. I shook my head and looked down. He took off my shirt and I looked up at him.

    "Zay go take a shower and brush your teeth alright I'll put new clothes for you in here" I nodded and he walked out.

                       ~~•~~

    I step out of the shower and wrapped my blue towel around my waist and looked at the clothes he gave me.

   A pair of blue sweatpants, boxers and his black hoodie. I blush a bit. Wait why am I blushing stop it he's like my brother.

       I shake my head and get dressed, brush my teeth and blow dry my hair. I walk out and lay on the floor cause why not. I look like a starfish.

     Someone walks in and runs over to me since I'm face down. "Zach are you ok?" Jack asks, I knew it's him by his voice.

    I rolled over and nodded. "Well what are you doing on the floor? you scared me!" he said and picked me up bridal style. I cuddled into him.

    "Are you always extra cuddly and act younger when your sick?" He asked and I nodded. He carried me downstairs and sat on the couch.

     Jonah walked over looking confused. I didn't care anymore that I'm cuddling with Jack. "I ship it" he said and I cuddle further into Jack and Jonah runs away smiling and yelling "Jachary!".

     I heard like 3 people come in. "Go 'way" I said like a baby. I hate how I act younger and cuddlier when I'm sick.

     Jack laughed and the others were looking like fan girls. "It's just so cute" Daniel gushed. I turned around on Jack so I'm not facing them anymore.

    Jack wraps his arms around me and the others squeal. I listened to the steady beat of Jack's heart and fell asleep.

     Jack

       I laughed at the boys and I looked down at Zach and see he's sleeping. I look back at the boys. "What? he said he's extra cuddly and acts younger when he's sick" I said and they nodded.

     Daniel jumped on Jonah and Jonah caught him by surprise. I ship it. I laughed as Corbyn looked around and sat on the couch.

     Zach stirred and woke up. He rubbed his eyes with his fists and stretched making an adorable squeak noise. Am I seriously falling for Zach?

    I look at everyone's faces and their mouths are open and they squeal like a fan girl again. Zach jumps and looks at us and runs to the bathroom Corbyn ran after him.

    I look at Daniel and he hopped off of Jonah and jumped right next to me making me flinch. "I ship it" I whispered in his ear and he blushed.

    Wait is he gay? Is he bi? does he like Jonah? what's wrong with Zach? is he okay? What are they doing in there? Should I go check? Whats taking so long?

   I have too many questions in my head. I seen Jonah staring at Danny who is on Instagram. Wait he's on Jonah's account.

     I laughed and Danny threw his phone across the room making me laugh even harder. "Daniel why'd you throw your phone? and where did it go?" Jonah asked.

    I fell to the floor clutching my stomach. "It hurts so much" I said said in between laughter. "It's not funny" Danny said and I started crying cause I was laughing to hard.

     "What are you even laughing about?" Jonah asked. I stopped laughing a little and sat on the couch. "He was looking at pictures of-" I started but then Danny put his hand over my mouth.

     "Nothing" he said and I laughed again. "Were you looking at watermelon?" Jonah asked and Danny looked at him. "I'm sorry, I love him so much" Danny said and ran to the kitchen "Gerold were are you" Daniel screamed from the kitchen.

    I wonder if China heard that. I fell to the floor laughing and Jonah on the couch face first laughing.

    5 minutes later me and Jonah popped a movie in and were catching our breaths. Daniel walked in with tears falling from his eyes and sobs coming from his mouth and his head down.

    Me and Jonah looked at him and he sat between us. "Danny what's wrong" I asked. "Sheri died" he said and I looked at Jonah confused.

    "What happened to her" Jonah asked confused. "I accidentally stepped on her! she was the best listener, she was always there for me, she always cheered me up when I was down, she would ways hang out with me when I came down to the kitchen and drank some water when I couldn't sleep, she would be there when I made breakfast, lunch and dinner, she would always take a selfie with me she was the best spider in the world!" he cried.

    "A-are you serious!?" I asked and he nodded. "What world do you live in? spiders don't even talk" a voice I know to well says. I look up and seen Logan. "Daniel are you crying right now?" Logan asked and Daniel looked up.

    "Sheri just died you big blonde choche!" He said and we all laughed as Logan pretended to be hurt.

    Zach came crawling in the room and Corbyn carried a bucket. "Why is he crawling?" Logan asked I walked over and picked him up and he cuddled into my touch immediatly.

    "He's extra cuddly when he's sick and he acts younger" I explained and Logan took him from my arms and Zach cuddled into Logan.

    "He's like a baby" Logan said and I nodded. "Yeah but he's Jack's baby" Corbyn said and I rolled my eyes. "No he's not! he's my little brother basically" I said and Logan turned his camera back on.

     Zach turned his head away from the camera. "Guys I'mma father now!" Logan said and we laughed. Zach held his arms out to me and I took him.

    He coughed and made a painful expression. "Oww" he moaned and put his forehead on my shoulder. I walked to the bathroom and set him on the counter.

    I grabbed the liquified medicine and measured it into the little cup and handed it to Zach. He glared at it and drank it. He threw the cup in the sink and I rinsed it out and dried it and put it on the medicine bottle and put back in the medicine cabinet.

       I pick him back up and walked to the living room and sat down. Logan and the boys were outside doing something. I looked down at Zach.

     I think I am falling for Zach, I can't be gay! I have to cover it up!

     I stood up and looked back at Zach when he whimpered. "Where you going" he asked it was so cute. "I'm going for a walk I'll be right back I promise okay" I said and he nodded.

     I grabbed my keys and wallet and phone and stuck them in my hoodie pocket and walked out the door. I walked to the nearby park and seen a girl.

     I walked over to her. "Hi" she said when she seen me. I sat on the grass next to her. "So what are you doing" I asked and she pointed to a little girl running on the playground.

    "Watching my little sister Gemma" she said and I smiled. "I also have a little sister her names Isla" I said and she smiled. "I have to go I promised Zach I'd be back in 20 minutes but could I have you phone number so we can keep in touch?" I asked.

    She nodded and I handed her my phone and she handed me hers. I set my name as Jack🔥💙
I handed my phone back to her and she did the same.

     I walked away and seen she put her name as Deli✌❤ I laughed to myself and walked home. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.