10.

Almost to 2k (or about 2k when this chapter comes out) reads even though I'm the most untalented and laziest author ever lmao thank you guys

for future reference (W/E/C) means your wolf's eye color and (W/F/C) would mean wolf's fur color 

-----

(Y/N)'s POV

I spent most of my morning reading about werecats. They seem very interesting, because there was a large diversity of them. They can be any kind of wild or domestic cat, but it depends on where their location is. In India, the myth of a weretiger is commonly known, although they aren't made out to be friendly.

"That's weird.." I murmured to myself, flipping on my back, holding the large book open above my head. "Werewolves and werecats are commonly known as enemies and has been at war for many centuries." I hummed. "There was a disagreement about land and power between two leaders and that started this whole war thing? And they say humans hold the longest grudges." 

I wonder why Eren said he smelt a werecat in my house? He never said he did when my parents were around so it couldn't be any of them, but when that Levi guy suddenly appeared, he did. I also remember Marco acting weird when I mentioned him. There's something they're hiding from me, and I don't like it. 

The urge to use the bathroom overcame my body, so I got up and headed to the bathroom. I did my business, and as I was washing my hands, I instinctively looked in the mirror. My mouth dropped in shock as my eyes were not the regular color I used to have, they were a (W/E/C) color now. I splashed my face with water before looking back into the mirror. My eyes were normal again. Am I just seeing things? I think I'm going a little but crazy. 

I dried my face off with a towel before exiting the bathroom, downstairs into the kitchen. As soon as I reached the bottom step, there was a knock at my door. I thought it would've been Eren, but I was wrong. When I opened the door, there was a person with glasses, brown hair in a pony tail, and a creepy grin on their face. "Hi!"

"H-Hi?" I replied, confused. "Who are yo-"

"Hehe, you're shorter than what I have imagined! Oooh, what rank of wolf are you, I need to see!" The person suddenly grabbed my arm, dragging me out the house. "W-What the? Let me go!" I shouted, tugging against their grip. 

Suddenly their grip came off my arm as they were tackled to the ground with an growling brown wolf over them, but they didn't seem scared. "Hey Eren, long time no see! So she must be your ma-"

"What the hell is going on over here?" A deep voice spoke. Levi had appeared in front of that crazy person and Eren. "Hanji, we don't have no time to fool around."

This Hanji person got up, and Eren circled around me, still glaring at the two people. This Levi guy didn't seemed fazed, and Hanji seemed excited. "Ohh, how protective wolves are over their mates! Very different from werecats isn't it?"

"Oi, foureyes, shut the fuck up." That's when my gaze met Levi's. His bluish and dull gray eyes changed. His pupil was not like a regular human, they were slits, like cats would have. Levi must be the werecat Eren talked about, because his eyes gave it all away. I felt like I was in a trace. I know there was a saying to 'never look at cat in their eyes', it was like they could manipulate you or distract. 

I blinked and shook my head. "W-What are you two doing here at my house?"

"Is your dad home?" He asked, ignoring my question. I shook my head. "He should be back any moment though.. I think."

"Tch." Levi rolls his eyes, turning around. "Let's go Hanji."

"Okay! Bye!" They waved towards me, following after the short man. After they left, I bent down to Eren's level, petting behind his ears. "Where did you come from?" Of course, I didn't expect him to reply in his wolf form, but I was still curious. 

He ran his muzzle under my hand before sniffing it. I smiled lightly, patting his head. There was a faint howl in the distance, making Eren's head turn to the direction it was coming from, which were the woods. "I guess you have to go back." I murmured to him. He turned back my way, and I rested my forehead against his as a goodbye. Eren closed his eyes for a second, then backed away when I got up to my feet. He brushed himself against my hand one last time before running towards the woods.

----

1 week later..

"So tell me more about where you came from." I said, turning my head towards the woods. I was sitting on the spot in front of my window while Eren was resting on my bed. Eren looked up. "Well what do you want to know?"

I hummed, thinking a bit. "Well what do you do over there?"

"I spend most of my time with my father and the Beta. Since I'm the future leader of the pack, I have to know how to run it. During my free time I lead the hunt for food."

"Who do you think is the best hunter?"

"Hmm.." He started tapping his finger against his stomach. "That's a hard choice between my friends Mikasa and Annie.." As he spoke I noticed how slow his words came out. "Are you getting tired?" I ask. He nodded, turning his head so he was looking me in the eye. "Yeah, sorry. I was working with my dad all night and I had no time to sleep."

"You should take a nap before you have to go back." I said. Eren huffed, "No, I haven't been seeing you a lot. I only came yesterday because I smelled those werecats.. Other than that, I was super busy." 

"It's fine Eren, really."

He sighed, finally giving in. "Okay, but can you lay with me?" 

I nodded and walked over to my bed, rolling over so I was next to him. I felt his arm snake around my waist, and soon we were in a spooning position. Not even half an hour later, Eren was asleep, and I was starting to get a little drowsy too. 

I still had many questions to ask about the werecats and so many other things. With that on my mind, I fell asleep. 

----

1) People have different opinions on Hanji's gender so I'll just use the pronouns them/they so you choose if they are a boy or a girl.

2) Kept this chapter a bit short (even though it's over 1000 words) because I'm in the process of getting a new laptop so I can't update until then..

3) I'm also trying to get more characters involved like Annie, Mikasa, Erwin, etc soo 

unedited, sorry for mistakes ;;...