19 || chapter 19

Izumi's P.O.V

"Anyways how did you found that cat?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. Should I tell him? No I can't he'll worry and I don't want that to happen. I'll just tell him everything but not about the cigarettes. "Well I went out and I brought a bag of chips. I then was gonna leave until the cat appeared. It looked cute,so I took it" I said. He just nodded while I took the sleepy cat back to the bed. "Do you think Reiji will let me keep it?" I questioned out of the blue.

Shu shrugged not knowing what Reiji will say or do. I yawn slightly since night already came,I then rub my eyes. "Sleepy?" He said coming towards me. Standing next to me looking at the cat. I let out giggle "kinda" I respond I then run the cat hearing him purr and move. I smile and yawn again fully "you should go to sleep" Shu said. I nodded in respond and turned to him to say goodnight. Once I did he ruffled my head and said goodnight leaving the room.

I sigh out and turn off the light that was on I change and went on the bed. Putting the blanket over me. I grab the cat and move next to me. I cuddle with it a bit so I won't suffocate it. I then close my eyes and fall into deep sleep.

~in the morning~

I woke up and change quickly since I didn't want tot take my time. I fixed my bed with the cat roaming around my room. Then balcony doors were close so he wouldn't escape. I close the bathroom doors also. Everything looks normal so I grab my school bag and leave my room. I have money with me so after school I can't buy some cat food,and cat toys. It was a simple day.

We drove to school and went to are classes I meet up with Nanami,the usually. The classes felt like hours. I didn't have a ton of homework to do. Only like three papers to finish I couldn't meet up with Nanami in break. Since I went on the roof. Still feeling a down everyday not forgetting about Takeshi. Of course Nanami has notice. She has quite the eye to scoop out people. She has been lately saying "are you okay?". I just nodded and said yes even though I was telling a lie. She kept on making jokes and trying to cheer me up.

I acted like I was happy but I wasn't I'm not fine. I just can't get over it,it might be easy for some others. But it's not for me I sat up from the bench I sat on. The bell rang meaning it's time for you to head over to your room. I then leave the roof.

~time skip~

School ended everyone leaving there last classroom with joy. Heading out the entrance going home. I was gonna go until I felt a hand touch my wrist. I looked back to see a Nanami but with a worried facial expression. "Izumi you are my okay what's the matter!!" She said turning me fully around. Grabbing my shoulders shaking me. "Nothing is wrong Nanami am absolutely fine!" I say back. Showing her a smile that wasn't real to me and to her. "Fine! If your okay then come hangout out with me and my boyfriend. Also some of his friends. There all guys even!" She said happily.

"No"I firmly said with a stone facial expression making her smile drop. "Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top!"

"I don't like cherries" I said even though that was a lie. "Blueberries?" She said.
"I don't like blueberries either" I respond with a nervous face.
"You don't like nothing!But please! I'll do anything!" She said fake crying as a joke I sigh in defeat and nodded. "Okay when?" I said removing her hands on my shoulders.

"Today" she said calmly even thought today was Wednesday. "What? No I can't go" I said anyways I still have homework. "What!? Why! It's starts at like five" she said. I still have time to finish homework.
I groan "fine" I said rubbing my temple from her annoyance self. "Yay! I'll pick you up okay and you better not go with your uniform!" She said running off. Why would I? I'll be looking weird. Wait what should I wear?

~another time skip~

After getting the Cat food and cat toys which Leo already placed with and ate. Done with my homework. So what should I wear? Are we going somewhere fancy? I don't think so are we? Let's see... I put on denim jeans but stop at my ankles. A white shirt with sleeves that stop near my elbows. Then white shoes lastly I got my black bag. Which has a long strap so the bag stops near my hips.

I swipe my bangs to the side so they aren't informs of my forehead. My bangs are on the right. This outfit doesn't look fancy nor bad I shoulder get I sweater though. If it gets cold outside. I wonder how much we're going to be out. I sigh I check the time which it's four so I still have time to play with Leo. I threw his mouse while he chased over for it.
I also brought this feather toy that I saw many cats play with. But he actually loves it! It was funny how he always turn around trying to see where it went.

I didn't know that it was already five until I heard a knock and another one. I rush down to the entrance of house. But then Reiji already open the door. I gulp and walked towards him looking at the door. Revealing Nanami,she wasn't wearing anything fancy either. Which means we're not going any where spectacular I sigh out I relief. "Hi Izumi" she said with a big grin plastered on her face. I smile back. "Um Reiji this is Nanami we're going to the library" I lied. I mean of course he will say no if I was going somewhere.

Like a party or something more worst "then we're are your books?" He questioned. "Am gonna go get them" I said. Like why would I even be going to the library with books. "Okay then" he said nodded leaving again. I exit out with Nanami. "I can't believed you lie!" She said sounding so proud. I scoff "whatever" I said. She took me to her car and it's weird even though she is younger then me. I went inside in the front seat. Nobody was inside so that made me question. "Were is your boyfriend and his friends?" I say. "Oh we're going to his place" she said with a smile. I just nodded
And then she drove away from the house I place my bag down searching for my phone.